1️⃣

Rihana Davis

"Courtney shush you making too much noise." I said before laughing as we tried going through my room window.

"I can't help it though." She said before we both ended up falling through the window making a loud as banging sound.

"Ouchhhh." I whine rubbing my ankle that's hurting bad. I started crying cause how bad it hurts

"RiRi shush before yo momma come in here." Courtney said trying to stop me crying.

I heard a light switch turn on and foot steps. Our eyes widen and Courtney snatched her wig off taking her shoes off quickly getting under covers.

I didn't know what to do so I limped quickly towards the bathroom that was connected to my room.

I locked the bathroom door sitting on the floor. I heard my room door open and I seen the lights come on under bathroom door.

"Ana?" I heard my momma voice.

"Yes?" I said pushing myself backwards towards the toilet to flush it.

"What was that noise?" She asked me

"Uhhh...I hit my leg on something now I think it's broken!" I said lying pulling my rob off the sink.

I put it on tying it up and take my heels off. I heard her trying to open the bathroom door.

"Why the door lock? Unlock it so I can check it out." She told me I'm so glad I ain't put no makeup on for the kickback.

"Alright." I said I grab the bonnet from off the sink still sitting on the floor.

I put it on pushing myself towards the door I unlock it back up a bit. She came in then look at me.

"What?" I said making her shake her head.

"Nothing let me see this ankle." She said grabbing my leg. She touch my ankle.

"Ouchhh!" I whine she observes it a bit before speaking.

"I'm go have bring you to hospital to check it out."

"Right now?" I asked looking up

"Yes, go change wake Courtney up. So I can bring you." She said helping me up bringing me over towards my bed.

I sat in the bed once she walked out the room Courtney pick her head up I burst out laughing at how she look with corn rows.

"Change into something else we finna go to the hospital." I told her taking the robe off.

She quickly change into something comfortable before grabbing me some PINK tights and a PINK shirt.

She help me put them on before grabbing my PINK slides. I slip them on them Ty walk in the room rubbing his eyes with the keys in his hands.

"Come bring y'all asses on." He said walking out.

"Ni-Ty you go help me with her heavy a-butt?" Courtney asked making him turn around and groan.

He pick me up bridle style before bring me out the house towards the car. "Dam my head itch." Courtney mumbled itching her head.

"Nappy ass head." I mumble for only her to hear.

"What you said Rihana?!" Courtney said loud caping me making me sigh.

"Nothing." I mumble seeing momma looking through the review mirror at us two as Ty backup out the drive way.

" I mumble seeing momma looking through the review mirror at us two as Ty backup out the drive way