Chapter 8

The creation

Chapter 8-Memories

Is it possible to dream inside a dream?

If so, the that's what is happening right now.

I was dreaming inside a dream.

And what was I dreaming?

Wonderful things. in this dream, there was no twisted pain or chaos. everything was fine, and even if the adventures were dangerous, at the end of the day, I was fine.

We were fine.

Adventures? yes, my adventures with the Doctor were simply incredible. He took me to all sorts of places.

He took me to speak directly with William Shakespeare, to paint with Da Vinci, and even to a Beatles concert.

He took me to my paradise again, and we talked about life, and how wonderful it is.

He told me about him running all over time in space.

"I'm not running away from things, I'm running towards them, before they fade and disappear." He said as we leaned against a rock, layering to the waves and the birds flying by.

We walked on the gardens in Babylon, and even met queen Nefertiti.

One of my favorites though, had to be the walk in France. The palaces were beautiful, and it's gardens looked like they were from a fairy tale.

I still remember the day we arrived. We arrived in the middle of a party. As soon as we opened the door, a man came crashing through a mirror on a horse!

The Doctor knew who this man was. Because he didn't want to cause trouble, he decided it was best if we landed some place else.

For the first eighteen years of my life, I thought that life was about growing up, finding a job, get married, and have kids.

But no, I didn't even know who i was. I had no memory of a first love, first kiss, or even the sight if my own parents.

There was only one vivid image inside my head. The view of London. The weather wasn't great, but still, the view seemed plain beautiful to me.

The Doctor made me feel alive again, and he gave lots of new memories to cherish.

The Doctor said I was special, that we all are. I was happy.

I didn't want nothing to change. I knew darkness was coming.

I didn't want nothing to end.

Author's Note

Short chapter, sorry