clonk

Connor now had been carrying this 2029 american quarter with the special kanye west engraving with him wherever he went. Sometimes it would be in his tiddy pocket, other times it would be rolling in and around his hand. other times, when he was feeling particularily "^^^S O F T W A R E     I N S T A B I L I T Y^^^"d, it would be in his mouth ;;;)))). He would also play recordings of lullabies to the coin as if he were singing to them.

about 3 weeks had passed since the case at the mcdonalds and hank is in an extremely irate mood whenever connor is around him. that coin seemed to be the most important thing to him. sure, the current mission was important and he accomplished all of his tasks that had to do with that. But the coin seemed to come first before them.

This one incident in particular, hank and connor had located a deviant and began chasing after it. the android ran to the top of a tall building and almost pushed hank off!! connor ran to his rescue. unfortunately, the coin with the special engraving of kanye west fell out of connor's tit pocket. connor dived in the opposite direction of hank's dangling body to retrieve his precious. thankfully, hank held on to the ledge and was able to climb back up on his own and survived.

"bro wtf i was about to die" squaneeneed hank

"my apologies, lieutenant." connor said as he put the coin back into his tiddy pocket, where it belonged.

At this point, the deviant they were chasing was long gone and they had no chance in finding it again

"mission failed, we'll get 'em next time" hank sighed.

"oof ok lmao 👊😂👋" connor replied morosely

🔼 PLAY A LULLABY TO LIGHTEN THE MOOD (AND FOR THE COIN TO ENJOY)
□ JUMP OFF THE FUCKING ROOF
○ STAY SILENT AND RETURN TO THE POLICE STATION