A Surprise

Jimin wakes up, his eyes are still closed.
He touches around the bunny, and opens his eyes.
He looks and sees a boy with pink and black hair, dark red lips, and pink bunny ears.

"W-Who are you?". Jimin asked as he walked away from the bed slowly.

"Hi I'm your bunny! I'm Jungkook". Jimin looks him up and down and he does resemble the bunny alot.

"What happened to you?". Jimin sits back on the bed.

"I don't know, this has never happened to me". Jungkook says as he lays on Jimin.

"Bunny stay here I'm gonna get you some clothes, because right now your naked". Jimin puts cover over Jungkook.

"Okay...what do you want me to call you?". He asks cutely.

"Just call me Jimin". Jimin looks in his closet and pulls something for Jungkook to wear.

Jungkook looks under the cover and points to something.

"What is this Jimin?". Jimin blushes and looks away.

"Uh...that's your...pepe". Jimin doesn't want his bunny to say anything negative.

"Pepe...pepe...Jimin pepe". Jungkook says as he laughs.

Jimin helps Jungkook put on clothes, and then takes him to the kitchen.
Jungkook's legs shake and he falls.
He has never walked on to legs before...

Jimin helps him up and they walk to the couch. Jungkook sits and Jimin walks to the kitchen to make some food.

Jimin is still very shocked and confused on how his bunny turned into a human.

"Jimin do you love me". Jungkook asked.

"No". Jimin looks at Jungkook.

He turned into a bunny again!
He's powered by the love from Jimin.

"Yes". Jungkook turns back into a human and hugs Jimin.

Jimin now knows how Jungkook turned into a human. From the cuddling, the kissing, the petting, and crying because Jimin loved him.

He holds his bunny, making Jungkook blush and become very happy.
Jimin knows no one would believe him, but he just had to tell someone.

Calling V
Accepted!

"V something amazingly weird happened!".

"What is it Chimmy?".

"My bunny turned into a man".

"No I don't believe you!".

"Come over right know!".

"Fine, but I'm telling J-hope".

Call ended

Jungkook didn't want to be seen by others. He got really nervous, but Jimin made him feel free and excited.

Jimin looked at Jungkook. He was very handsome, he started to stare at him. He started drooling, until a knock was heard on the door.

Jungkook got nervous and turned back into a bunny.
J-hope and V walk in, and see the bunny.

"He looks like a bunny not a man". V says as he starts to walk out the door but Jimin grabs him.

"No wait....Jungkook I love you". Jungkook transforms back into a human and runs to Jimin to hug him.

"I love you too Jimin, please don't make people come over! They scare me". Jungkook looks at Jimin with his dark beautiful brown eyes.

V and J-hope are frozen as they see a grown man who looked like a bunny.
He was beautiful and V got a little jealous.

I want him!

Jungkook turned to the other boys and smiled. His smile was the prettiest thing they've ever seen.

Jimin blushed and smiled.
He thought he was the luckiest.
Jimin had a man bunny and he was his everything.

Emoji:⚣