2 | For a Moment

Walking outside by the fountains, I listen to Mimi complaining about Jake, her suitor.

"I mean, I know that it was wrong but--" tuning out I notice the familiar curls.

Hugo?

He was talking to a girl though.

Glaring at the back, I mutter and whisper like a mantra repeatedly, "Turn around, Turn around, Turn around".

"Fay, are you listening to me?!", Mimi whines, clinging to me dramatically.

I giggle in return, "Am' sorry, It's just that look-".

I then point to the familiar boy facing back at us, "Isn't that Hugo?".

"Eh?! That is him! And he's with a girl! Oo.. gossip to share".

I glare at Mimi which she returns with a peace sign.

"Is he on a date? I mean why is he here at school? It is Sunday", Hmm.. suspicious.

"Should we stalk?", I ask with a smirk.

"Hell yeah, juicy gossip. Here we come", Mimi and I whip some sun glasses out of our bags.

She then gives me a baret and some bold red lip stick. Why?

"We don't want to raise any suspicion. Lucky for you, I know that the Drama Guild have TDR today", she proudly explains wearing a truimphant smirk.

Ooo... nice.

I then wear the baret and apply the bold red lipstick, pairing with the sunglasses.

"We can say that we're visiting someone at the Grade School Department becuase of some props", she continues.

"Eh?! But isn't the red lipstick a bit too excessive?"

"Nah, girl. Bold red fits plump lips like yours. It's also an advance birthday gift already".

Aww, my bestie, she's so sweet.

"Well, thank you, madamé".

"Yes, yes. Now let's go before we lose the both of them", I nod in reply.

~•~

Talking to Elizabeth, she explains to me the rules and history of the other buildings in the campus.

"Should we proceed by the Cathedral?", she asks while showing off her popped open bossoms. Sigh, are all women like this here?

A flash of emerald eyes suddenly came to memory. I smile.

No, I don't think so.

She may also be an exception.

~•~

As we walk and follow them to the Cathedral, we would stop once in a while to not seem noticeable.

"So, Hugo?", the girl begins. Oh?

"Why did you move here anyway, I mean it's quite obvious there is another reason besides to studying?", Interesting question.

"Hmm, to have a good future of course, is the obvious given but I came here because I'm trying to find a bride", he says looking up at the sky, his eyes that seemed to sadden for a moment.

A Bride!!

I glance back at Mimi who just sat quietly on the bench beside me. Why a bride though?

"Oh wow, a bride", the girl giggles while twirling a strand of her hair on her finger.

"Isn't that too early? What's your type of girl though?", Yeah, what type? I wanna' know too.

Hugo then suddenly just smirks, "Clumsy and cute, like a kitten".

Wth?!

"Pfft", Oh hell no, Mimi. 

I glared at Mimi to control her laughter or we might get caught. She then covers her mouth with both hands while her shoulders were shaking. I just smile as I sip on my shake, quietly still listening.

"A kitten?"

"Hmm, anymore other questions?", I saw him lean down to her face, close to her lips.

"Do you have a girlfriend?", she says leaning closer, their lips almost touching.

"No", I then saw her wear a triumphant smile.

"But it does not mean, I like girls like you. I'm not interested so stop flirting with me and finish this tour. I do not want to waste anymore time with a girl like you", he smirks evilly.

"Why you?!", I saw the girl then walk out.

"Pfft, I can't--- Wahaahahah--- I'm sorry-- I can't----Wahaahahahah", and there you have it we were discovered.

I glared at Mimi who was clutching on her stomach but as I look back I see Hugo walking towards us. Uh oh.

With wide eyes behind my sunglasses Hugo comes up to us, "And how long have you two been stalking us?".

Boom! Busted!!

Hugo then removes my sunglasses off, brushing his fingers by my cheek. He's smirking!!!

"Umm, we actually came from Drama Guild practice, we took a rest for a while since we'll be getting some props from the Grade School Department", I try to say flawlessly while staring through his eyes.

His fingers held my chin making me only focus to those darkening grey eyes, that I think was beautiful.

Without thinking, "I love your eyes, their beautiful", I mutter.

I saw his eyes widen but then chuckles, a playful smile forming on his lips, "Thanks".

"I'll have to be going now, see you both on Monday", he says as he curtly nods his head before walking away.