Kenma

"Kenma..." You called softly from the school's gate.

Kenma tear away his eyes from his PSP to look at you. His sweet smile immediately bloom. It's not the fact that he good at studies that made you love him, and it's not his handsome smile that made your heart flutter, but that two seconds when you called his name and he immediately paused his game.

"I told you to wait inside when it's snowing like this" his hand automatically put his gaming console on his bag.

"but it's prettier outside..." you gave a small shrug, small cloud curling out from your mouth as you breathed out.

"my parent out of town—" he began as he cupped both of your hand. He bring it in front of his mouth to warm it up with his hot breath, "—wanna come over and watch some movie?" he began to rub the back of your hands

"sure..." you smile and rocked on your heels a little.

Kenma let go of your hands only to entwined his hand with one of yours. The two of you continued to his house while talking about random stuff from the time he saved a cat with Lev to his little secret about how he always has a hard time to tie his shoelaces, from your surprise-math test to your weird dream last night about you became a teapot.  

"again!?" you huffed when a 'Game Over' showed at the screen. you ended up playing Kenma's game while you waited for him making hot chocolate, "I will never pass this level..." 

"which level?" Kenma hummed from the kitchen.

"five..." you responded, then You can hear a soft laugh from him. "shut up..." you blush.

"I didn't say anything," said Kenma as he strolled back to his room with two glass of hot chocolates in hand.

"I can hear you mocking me from outer space" you mumbled before taking a gulp of a hot chocolate. When you restart the game, Kenma seated behind you before wrapped a thick blanket around the two of you. He rested his chin on your shoulder while hugging you tightly from behind. 

"Imma kill you this time jerkface" you whispered when the last boss appeared. It started smoothly but then the monster movement getting faster and being the terrible player you are, you're getting panicky.

"Jump..." finally Kenma spoke after he watched you quietly. you do as he said and you are save from one of the boss's attack. 

"now go left while building up a power for combo attack..." he directed calmly.

you tilted the analog stick to left, your character automatically goes left and, "left and what?" you panicked and push the jump button instead. the last boss easily defeated your character and another 'game over' showed on the screen again.

"fuck..." you sighed.

"man, you really suck at this..." he chuckled.

"Oh I'm sorry I don't spend the whole day playing games in my room" you stated sarcastically.

"what a coincidence, me too..." Kenma jested, "I spent half of my day studying at school and the rest giving tosses to my teammates"

you open your mouth about to argue but the fact just too real. "tch... why don't play it and let see if you can kill it in one try mr.oh-i'm-a-genius-at-playing-game"

"what's in for me?" Kenma smirked.

"I'll do one thing you asked me..." you shrugged.

"Hmm... " he paused for a moment, "do my math homework for a month" 

"a month? that's just abuse" you gasped.

"bailing on your own word, eh?" he said leisurely as he snuggled deep into the crooked of your neck like a kitten looking for a warm place.

"f-fine..." you agreed and gave him the controller. he pulled back to took the controller then lazily rested his arm on your lap and start the game. you crossed your hands over your chest as you leaned back against Kenma's chest. He playing quietly and without any struggle. As he getting closer and closer to the last stage, you getting anxious. before you know it a mischievous idea popped in your head: you won't let him win.

"Kenma..." you called him.

out of habit, he turned to look at you. you slapped your mouth to hide your laugh.

cute

"is this how you're going to play?--" said Kenma as his eyes back to the screen, "--challenge accepted"

"what are you talking about," you said, trying to sound as innocent as you could while your hand reached for the back of his neck and buried your fingers under his soft locks.

"that changes nothing..." he said unfazed.

"not even this-" you looked up at his face, making your nose feather-brushed against his jaw. all while you scooted your butt closer to his crotch. Kenma jerked a little but it doesn't stop him from playing perfectly.

you bitted your lower lips to stop yourself from giggling and stay serious. you began another assault by slowly grinding your butt, while your hand still moving on the back of his neck.

"Kenm-mmph" you whisper his name but he cut you off when he looked down at you and capturing your lips. He moves his lips against yours passionately while abruptly abandoned the controller. he then slowly laid you down on the floor and you loosely put your arms around his neck. 

"You taste like chocolate," he whispered when he broke the kiss, you still puzzled and in a blushing mess, "oh and by the way... you can start working on my homework right now" he smirked and get up from the floor.

"what?" you questioned dumbly before a realization hit you. You looked toward the tv and 'Level 5 completed' written on the screen, then you looked at Kenma, he already has his PSP in his hands, playing another game with his usual bored expression.

"shit... you're good" you breathed.

-End-

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/n: so... this is random but; Kenma looked shorter than the others but his height is 169 cm, means if you around 150 -155 cm, he still way taller than you. just saying...)