Oikawa

"Morning (F/n)-chan..." your friend greeted you when you stood in front of your locker.

"Morning..." you smiled as you opened your locker. When you opened it, a piece of paper fell out. you quickly pick it up to see what it is. It appeared to be a short memo that said, 'morning beautiful' and you can't help but smiled upon it.

"oo... what's that?" chimed your friend as she tried to looked at the paper over your shoulder.

"Nothing!" you instantly crumpled the paper with both hands, "see you later..." you hastily walk away and bumped into someone else. they were no other than the captain and the ace of the volleyball club.

"oh morning Oikawa, Iwaizumi..." you greeted them before continued to your class.

"Morning" both of them greeted you back in unison.

School continued as the usual and small talk at lunch break.

"I think I will have a ramen... what about you (F/n)-chan?" your friend asked when the two of you walked into the dining hall

"I'll have the same," you said nonchalantly. Your friend went to order the food, while you sauntered to an empty table. you saw Oikawa, Iwaizumi, Matsu, and Maki walked into the dining hall not long after you, both of your and his eyes met for a moment before the two of you back to not give a fuck with each other again.

After the school end, you casually walked to the gym and lazily announce your presence to the team, "Ossu..."

"Ossu..." some of them responded. As the manager of the Aoba Johsai volleyball club, you continue to do your job; filling up the water bottles, then doing a round-check of the club's necessities, while the team started to do a stretch.

After the practice over, the team dismissed one by one. your stay behind to put away the water bottles and locked the storages and the gym. When you about to leave the school's building you noticed some girls stood near the gate and you let out a scowl. you turned on your heels and back to the gym and continue to walk around it. You stood and stared at the school's bricks-fence behind the gymnasium. your eyes scanning your surrounding before stopped at some unused chair around the corner. you dragged the chair and place it right beside the fence. using the chair, you lifted yourself up to climb the fence. once you on top of the wall, you make sure there's no one on the other side but a smirk appeared on your face when you saw a familiar figure with wavy-brown hair squatted down outside. you jumped off the wall and landed right beside Oikawa.

"Holy shit!" He startled away and fell on his butt, "did you-"

"I did... so let's move on" you cut him off.

"did you hurt yourself?" he scooted closer to you.

"Nah... I'm fine" you assured him with a goofy grin.

he sighed as he stood up and over you a hand, "that's really dangerous, don't do that again..."

"I have no choice, your psycho-fans standing by the gate..." you said as you took his hand.

"you could have just text me to meet you at the cinema," Said Oikawa.

"I don't want to walk all the way there all by myself" you don't let go of his hand and instead started dragging him away, "let's go this way..."

you've been secretly dating him more than a year now and nobody knew about it--well except for Oikawa's best friend, Iwaizumi (Oikawa just can't keep a secret from him). The two of you would act like a stranger in front of everybody so no one sensing anything. it honestly thrilled you up a little to go out with him like that.