C H A P T E R VI

。・゜・Laurence・゜・。

"Laurence, my dear," Sabrina sighed, her intoxicatingly sweet voice tantalising me as I wiped the shaving cream off of my neck. "You never let me do your shave anymore." She forced her luscious bottom lip out into a captivating pout.

"No, because my shave never manages to be finished when you do it." I put my razor blades back in their silver casing, the metal was warm against my frozen skin.

"I just like to make it that tad bit more fun for you my dear, just give me another chance Laurence, I'll make it a close cut." She smirked, her tongue slipping over her crimson lip as she undid the tie of my shirt-exposing my sharp collar bone and broad neck. "My my my, Laurence, you never seize to amaze me." She murmured as her lips caressed my skin.

Oh, the times we had been through this. We were a blaze of passion, ripping and shredding at each other's clothes as we begged to bite into one another's succulent flesh. Our hands gripped and our fingers endeared our desirable bodies. I'd lost count of the damage we'd inflicted to the house-the myriad of headboards that had shattered from my inhumane strength as our bodies became one. Her succubus moans that enchanted the furniture around us and manipulated it to rise-as if she were a puppet master pulling strings.

My hands found themselves on her delicately curved waist as my fingers tangled to release her hourglass figure from the tight bask that encaged her. I dropped the corset on the floor and ripped the dress between my fingers, allowing enough leeway for her frock to slide down her exotic body-like the devil that lingered in her soul, she never wore undergarments. I looked down at her, the black markings that covered her entire body, she hid the drawings well on her face by using mineral powder and zinc oxide. She had a deliciously proportional body, her heavy gaze watched me as I examined her build.

All my thoughts vanished from my head and rushed to my groin. I felt myself uncomfortably harden with a twisted desire.

"Are you just going to look at the menu or are you actually going to eat tonight?" She murmured.

With that said, I pulled her body against my own and kissed her. We'd been starved of the thing that our bodies craved-a ferociously passionate entanglement of body and mind. With a growl hanging lowly in my throat, I tangled my fist in her silky hair and pulled her head back, giving myself ultimate access to her pulsing neck.

Ba-bump. Ba-bump. Ba-bump.

I ran my venomous fangs across her smooth skin. I couldn't wait to taste her again. To have her silky flesh in my mouth with her sweet blood down my throat. I felt her breathing against my ear. Pain excited her. The anticipation of the sting stiffened her nipples and quickened her breathing.

She wanted me. I smirked, bending at the knees to grasp her thighs as I pressed her against the wall. The dampness of her legs clung to my hips. The hardness of my desire made her gasp as I prodded her lightly.

"I want you, Laurence." She murmured, kissing me with her sinful mouth. Her tongue tangled in my mouth as I dropped the zipper of my trousers. Our mechanics fitted perfect, her lean body matched my own. We had an understanding, a deeper meaning to our own needs. I relished her body against the wall, plunging my member between her sweetly slick walls as she cried for more. I felt her nails scar my back as I pushed deeper into her slickness.

Groans haunted the house. I dragged my lips across her jaw and found her neck once more. This time I didn't wait, I dashed my fangs into her skin and tasted the divine liquid of her soul in my mouth. With a mixture of blood, sex and sweat, the world faded away from us in a beautiful facade.

"Master Laurence!" The door flung open and clashed against the door with a heavy thud.

Darcey-the young girl who I had taken in only a year ago-stood there. Her dark hair was loosely lying across her shoulders of her Lolita dress. She was breathing heavily-from a frantic run, one presumes-and her eyes were as black as ever. Her freckled infested cheeks were tinted red.

We were situated in my bedroom. Sabrina was draped over my bare chest, her naked body lying ontop of me. She had lulled herself to sleep whilst I caressed her waist; Darcey's outburst had awoken her.

"What's the problem?" I said, covering Sabrina to try and recover her dignity-if she had any left of course.

"They found her."