Chapter 2

I feel like I have been sleeping for days.

And maybe that's the case,I don't remember how long I am on this bed.

I blinked open slowly my eyelids,as if they weighted one hundred pounds.

Vision stayed blurry,body unable to move,but at least I could move my head side to side.

That's something at least.

The moment I opened my eyes though,a tall figure walked inside the room,and tried my best to make out who it was.

"Vincent?Are you awake?"

The corner of my lips slightly went up,smiling from the familiar voice.

"Awake and alive phone head." I softly chuckled,but quickly regretted it as a small cough made my lungs hurt.

"Don't pressure yourself,you are in a good state."

I raised an eyebrow."If this is the good state,then I want to hear what's the bad one."

Only now I realized that my voice was really groggy and deep.

"Oh shut it."He walked towards the bed,sitting on the chair that had next to it."You are really lucky that we found you on time,one more minute to be left and you would have became one with the springlock suit."

I shifted my eyes a bit to the side,and then looked back at him.

"How you and the others found me."My fingers slightly gripped the bedsheet,not minding at the moment the pain on my fingers.

Scott run his fingers through his dark brown hair,sighing to himself.

"Gosh,well,me and the others knew something was up,because it isn't normal asking the boss to get the keys for an old location.(Y/N) had the idea to follow you and if you would have done something,suspicious,we would stop you.We managed to get in,but a bit later than we thought,and we saw the parts of the animatronics scattered all around the floor.After we followed them,we saw you at the room with the old arcades,backing away from,something,it couldn't be us right?You were driven crazy,you were laughing like a mad man and you know how these suits work,and it was an old one too!" His hands trembled as they were resting on his knees taking deep breaths.

My blurry vision started slowly fade away,as I could see his face clearer.

"Scott."

"She saw you suffer first hand,we saw you suffer!We could hear every part of the suit snap and break your bones,bleeding almost to death!" He looked at me,trying to get a hold of himself."When she was begging for someone to get help,I managed to rush and call an ambulance.If we waited more and thought you were dead on spot,then we would have totally lost you."

"But I am still here.That bad dog won't die that easily."A small chuckle escaped my lips again,only to hiss from the pain on my chest.

"Idiot.Big idiot." He softly huffed."Going back there,as if it was a suicide attempt.Why you did this,why you went back there!"

I softly groaned,feeling my ears about to explode."Tone down your voice,my ears are ringing from pain."

He sighed,looking at me from head to toe."You are still in one piece,and it's surprising you survived after all that blood loss."

"Every inch of my body is in pain,I can barely move my fingers,and I feel like if I move my body it will rip open."

"Basically yes,this is what's happening right now."

I looked back at him with widen eyes,which made my eyelids hurt."What do you mean."

"Well,the springlocks snapped lots of parts in your body,and after the doctors removed the suit your skin was ripped open in almost every spot.So,they stitched you up and found some blood donors,and here you are!But,damn." His fingers slightly touched the stitches on my cheek."For sure every part of your body will have a scar,but I also have a feeling that,you will probably lose one of your eyes."

This explains why my vision at some moments is very blurry.

I guess I won't make it out of this in one piece.

"Which one."

"Most doctors said the right eye,and some others that there are chances of you keeping both,but being in poor condition."

"I was lucky enough,if they didn't take my life,they will take my right eye."

"You don't know that,you stood lucky enough up until this point."

I felt a bit unsure,having a strong feeling that my good eye would have to go.

"I would be a sick pirate that even Foxy would be jealous." I chuckled again,even though I forgot again the pain it causes.

Scott smiled,rubbing his wrist with a small sigh.

"Are the others here?" I looked back up at him,blinking to get my vision clear again.

"Yeah,they are outside,Jeremy and (Y/N) sleeping on each other in a way,Fritz went out for food supplies for the night and Mike is looking through the newspaper for job applications."

"Wait,how many days are you all here?And what do you mean job applications,you all got fired?"

"No,Fazbear Entertainment is on the grounds.Byron couldn't handle the incident with the springlock and the company was shut down.And,we are here almost a week,but we do take turns which one will go home for the night or who stays,who needs to go.Though (Y/N) was always here,from day one she didn't want to go,she felt so horrible seeing you suffer and she felt it was her responsibility."

"Oh my God,no,Scott please tell her it wasn't her fault,but my sick mind that did it,she really helped a lot,her words and advises are always near and dear to my heart!"

I felt a sting on my chest,almost feeling my eyes about to water.

"If you had a heart you would have thought your actions,her words,our words!We care for you and we almost lost you.Do you know how hard it is for her to let that slide off,even if you say it wasn't her fault?"

A long sigh escaped my dry lips,feeling a heavy weight on my chest,not because of the pain,but because of what I have done to them.

"She wanted to help you,but from what you did,you show ignorance in her words to make you a better person.We all tried to make you a better person."

"Please,stop,you know I didn't mean that." My voice cracked,even more from before,feeling small tears rolling down from the corners of my eyes.

He sighed,standing up."This isn't the right time to talk about such things anyways.Once everything gets better,we will talk about this again."

"Scott."

He stopped,looking back at me.

"Please look out for (Y/N),make sure she is alright and not risk her health over mine.She needs to care for herself more."

He smiled a bit,looking at the door before at me."She won't move her foot until she sees you up and standing and able to move and go home.But don't worry,me and the guys will take care of her.Now." He opened the door."It's time for rest,the nurse let me in for a couple of minutes but took a bit longer.We are all here for you,and what happened to the past,stays in the past,now we look forward to make things better."

I cracked a small smile."Huh,(Y/N) says that a lot."

"I know,that's her words.Now,goodnight,we are here if you need anything."

"Thank you Scott,and goodnight."

They actually care about me.

I kept that smile,ignoring the pain it caused me,watching him slowly close the door,before I let myself fall into a peaceful sleep.

They are here for me.