Royal Mail: A Letter for the Princess

30 July 2018

30 July 2018

My Dearest,

It's been so long since we last spoke. Last I knew you were enjoying the spring holidays and looking forward to your graduation. I wish to congratulate you again, my love, on such a wonderful accomplishment. So many doubted you, but I always knew you would do amazing things. Now if only I could convince you to put that degree to good work...

I jest, dearest, I know that you will use all the knowledge you garnered at university to guide you through the days to come and the responsibilities that lie ahead.

I do hope you are settling in well back at the palace. While she may never admit she was heartbroken when you left, I know your mother is elated to have you in Apartment 11 once more. But don't let her baby you too much. And the twins, you must be enjoying making up for lost time with them. Your father always spoke of how close you were; like triplets. His three peas in a pod. Just don't let them diminish your shine. As much as you think the world of them, know that you are every bit as wonderful as they are.

Now, I don't want to alarm you, my love, but news about you has made its way even all the way out here. You've captivated the world again with this new romance of yours. And the boy, he is quite handsome. Marius tells me he's quite famous in his own right and dresses rather provocatively, at least by the standards of the narrow-minded. I can only imagine what James thinks of this relationship.

Don't let him ruin it. Don't let him ruin you. Always stay true to who you are.

I know we've beaten the horse dead on this one, but if it ever gets to be too much, remember that I am your safe haven. There is always a place for you here, in my heart and in my home.

To the moon and back, I love you.

Gigi

*~~~~~~*

Can You Feel the Love Tonight? ft

Can You Feel the Love Tonight? ft. the Royal Family
A Breakfast Chat Blog by Kelly Cartwright

Of course the weekend Graham and I go on holiday the Kardashians have baby news, the X Factor judging drama gets juicer, and the Royals stir up the love pot. Serves me right for trying to jam in a cheeky weekend in Ibiza with the girls (pssst Mr. Pool Boy with the inky, black curls and bum carved from marble, I've still got your pants and there's only one way to get them back 😉)

Anyway, where was I? Oh right - the Royal family is completely loved up! Over the weekend, Princess Lou and her longtime beau Andrew Harris-Thomas were spotted strolling along the towpath in Little Venice hand-in-hand looking absolutely adorbs. Later that day, Andrew was seen in De Beers Jewellers in Kensington - alone! The Princess's birthday is just 'round the corner in September, could it be the handsome Harris-Thomas is prepping for a proposal?

While a proposal may be on the horizon for her sister, Princess Bernie is still navigating the new waters of love with popstar Harry Styles. The couple attended a gala for the Duchess's Little Lilies charity Friday evening. Party-goers report that they arrived separately, Harry left alone and looking quite out of sorts early in the evening, but once the Princess finally showed they were inseparable. It was Harry's first taste of a potential future role within the Royal hierarchy, should their relationship last of course, and sources say he adapted well. The popstar was a silent companion to the princess most of the night, remaining a piece of hunky arm candy and she chatted with foreign diplomats and celebrities alike. Though Harry did get his moment later in the night when the Duchess Meesh announced him as one of the newest global ambassadors for Little Lilies and he gave a gracious, albeit short, speech thanking the Duchess for the opportunity.

As if the suit and quiff weren't enough to soak our knickers, the never-ending kindness of this bigger-than-life popstar always gets me swooning.

I'm not the only one swooning - the princess was literal 😍 all night, sources say. "She was googly-eyed and giggly every time she looked at him. Even after he dropped her on the dance floor! Not sure if all the champagne they drank had anything to do with it, but they definitely snuck off at one point and came back rosy-cheeked." Ooh-la-la!

Not to be outdone by his sisters, Prince Eddie also has new love in his life. Graham reported a few weeks back about a budding romance between the prince and a mystery woman, and the rumors have resurfaced! Our palace sources tell us the mystery woman - an exotic beauty unlike anyone linked to the prince before - arrived on Friday and intends to stay through the summer. Prince Eddie was noticeably absent from his mother's gala, and if their romance is as hot as sources say, it was with good reason.

So tell me, Chatters, what do you think of all the love in the palace air? Is Cupid working overtime or has he been paid off by the King? Does it matter? Will there be a Royal Wedding within the next year? Send me your thoughts to kelly.cartwright@breakfastchat.org and you might just be featured on the show!