Chapter one

Peters POV
It's been a month since it happened. I'm one of the lucky ones. Or am I, I'm still living in this hell of a place. But, I'll admit, my "house" is quite convenient. I'm living in a target. Yes, a target. It isn't all that bad, I mean I got food, shelter, lights. But who knows for how long.
The only thing killing me is my loneliness. No one to talk to, but either way I probably shouldn't talk because of the....aliens. But it would still be nice to have a companion. I walked around the store for the one hundredth time. Hoping to see anyone! But of course I'm still by myself, who knows I may be the ONLY person alive! I walked into the toy section and see a small doll school. That reminds me of when I happen. When the aliens came and took over our world. When my family and friends died. Including May, Tony, and Ned. I shake the horrible thought out of my head and focused on finding more supplies so I can leave this place and look for other survivors. I found some more knifes and put them in my backpack. Then I looked for clothes, there was mainly just t-shirts scattered around, but then something caught my eye. A leather jacket. I grabbed it and put in on, examining myself in the mirror. To be honest I look badass, not that anyone else would see me.

I finished packing some food into my bag and decided it was time to head off. I had to go when it was still daylight or they could kill me easier. I started walking out of the store when suddenly I hear loud crashing and a man and women scream. I turned around and started running towards the sound, but stopped when I realized it was coming from the back room. The back room had no lights what so ever! I learned to never go back there, but obviously these people didn't. I opened the door slightly to see an alien feasting on a male body. But suddenly something caught me eye. It was a young girl, about my age, holding a flash light. She faced it towards the alien, the aliens skin started burning and he roared out in pain, it started kicking stuff around having a tantrum. It suddenly kicked a chair towards the girl knocking out the flash light from her hands. It then continue feasting on the male body. She started slight sobbing but kept her hand on her mouth to cover the sound. I had to help her! If someone had the chance to help may tony or ned, I would beg them too! I opened the door slightly, and  the girls eyes shot towards me. I waved my hand gesturing her to come towards me. She nodded hesitantly than started to crawl quietly hoping the alien wouldn't notice. The aliens don't have eyes, and they find there prey through sound, hearing, and vibrations. But there weakness is too loud of sounds and light.
She reached me and I pulled her into the light just as the alien was about to grab her. We fall on the floor, her on top of me, and we look up towards the alien. It tried to reach for the girl but we landed to far, and when it tried to go into the light of the store it started harshly burning. It gave up then ran away somewhere into the back room. I looked at the girl, she was totally frightened. I hadn't noticed but she wrapped her arms around me. Suddenly she looked up at me.
"Are you okay?" I whisper
She just nods. I wanted to ask who was in the room with her but I could tell she wasn't in the mood to say.
"I-I-I'm Peter, Parker" I stuttered
"Y/N, Y/L/N." She faintly whispers.
She then stud up and I did the same.
"Thank you." She says wiping away her tears
"It was nothing, do-don't mention it." I tell her nervously. I then hear her stomach growl loudly like thunder
"Are you hungry? There's plenty of food here." I say to her. She nods.
"Follow me." I say then lead her to the food section of the store. Her eyes light up like a kid on Christmas when she sees all the food around. She quickly jumps at it and starts eating. While I watched as she started grabbing food, I noticed her clothes. They were all torn like she got into a fight with one of the aliens, and she had blood running down her leg.
"Are you hurt?" I asked looking down at her leg.
"Yeah, one of those alien bastards scratched me." She says looking around for somewhere to put the food she's got. She notices a bag and starts packing all the food she could fit in it. She then grabs the bag and starts walking towards the exit.
"Whe-where are you going?" I asked following her.
"Anywhere But here. wanna come?" She asked.
I did want to come. I can't stand being lonely anymore, and she honestly seems like good company.
"Yeah! Yeah. But uh, first le-let's get you some new clothes." I say looking down at her ripped up shirt and pants.
"Wow, so your saying my clothes are bad?!" She tells me, I start to apologize and say I didn't mean it like that until I look up at her and notice she's smirking. I sighed then chuckled a bit realizing she was just kidding.
"Come on, Pete." She says walking to the women's section.
No ones called me Pete in months. I missed it.