Chapter 10: To be continued....

This is Lois Lane in the Daily Planet. Super Hero High School is facing devastating events. Principal Amanda Waller was fired and is replaced by the new principal: Nightwing... Nightwing is now allowing the Female Furies, the infamous Clayface, and many other criminals into the school as students. This school will not be for superheroes only now... Now super villains are taking over because of this one young person, who did this in a snap of a fingers. People of Metropolis... Do not lose hope over justice..... Someday, everything will be back to normal.....

The whole city streets were empty because of fear. All the Super Hero High School students were crying in shock as the criminals were walking into the school with a laugh. Batgirl was watching from behind. Red Hood and Red Robin were watching next to her.

"Waller.... Did not tell me what she had done to save her reputation..." Batgirl mumbled.

"She is still arrested in Belle Reve. We have done the right thing Barbara." Red Hood said.

"Right thing? RIGHT THING!!?? YOUR BROTHER PUT SUPER VILLAINS INTO THIS HIGH SCHOOL! THERE IS NOTHING RIGHT ABOUT THIS!!" Batgirl tried to fight, but Red Robin gave the upper hand.

"HEY! Be thankful we released you." Red Hood barked.

"DAMN YOU!! DAMN YOU ALL!!!" Batgirl screamed.

________________________________________________________________________________

Grad could not believe what he was seeing. This is a very bad dream. How could that one man fall the whole school? The villains were taunting the heroes and the heroes could do nothing about it.

"Why is he doing this!? HE IS INSANE!!!" Wonder Woman cried.

"THIS DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE..." Cyborg cried.

Bumblebee was searching for Batgirl but she could not find her. She was deeply scared.

________________________________________________________________________________

Batgirl was left alone as she heard cries from the school building. She had emotionless eyes but had tears of devastation.

"All this... for revenge?...........There has to be more........" Batgirl mumbled. She heard someone coming near her.

"Yes. There is." Nightwing said. Batgirl felt fury as she gave the scariest glare. However, she saw her father, James Gordon, behind him.

"DAD! Get away from Nightwing! He's DANGEROUS!!" Batgirl cried.

"No. He is not Barbara. Nightwing is never dangerous about anything." James said.

"No he is dad! I- Wait..... YOU... KNOW HIM??" Batgirl felt shock.

"Well. Actually, I know Nightwing's dad since I was young." James said.

"BATMAN?....." Batgirl whispered.

"How do you know about him?" James asked in surprise.

"I... I don't understand...." Batgirl felt confused.

"Barbara. The reason why Nightwing and his brothers know your true name... is because they are a part of our family." James said.

"...........What?"

"Batman is like my brother in law. Not officially brothers or anything. But we have known each other for years that we were like sworn brothers." James said.

"That makes me, Red Hood, and Red Robin as your older cousins! Even Robin knew!" Nightwing smiled.

".....No way.... NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

TO BE CONTINUED in PART 2