1💔

Diego
"So much more than perfect
Right now I know that I'm not really worth it
If you give me time, I could work on it
Give me some time while I work on it"

I hurt her, I was supposed to protect her but I hurt her. She gave me everything I asked for. But yet, I broke her sweet little heart. I miss feeling her little soft hands touch me. The warmth of her kisses. I didn't mean to do it. I swear. It just happened.

⭐️ Flashback⭐️
"Diego.....did you sleep with her?" She asked as I watch the tears run down her perfect face.
" I'm sorry babygirl." That was all I could say. She deserved better.
" I can't do this anymore. I trusted you, with my heart. I hate that I love you so much even after all you've put me thru. What did I do to deserve this? Everybody has done everything but be loyal to me. My friends, family, and now you. You need to get yourself together. I'm leaving town. I'm getting far away from you" she said nearly breaking down. I deserved it. All of it. I hate myself.

⭐️End of Flashback⭐️
"Losin' your patience, and, girl, I don't blame you
The Earth's in rotation, you're waitin' for me
Look at my face when I fuck on your waist
'Cause we only have one conversation a week"

She's moved on, she's got a lot going for herself. I just want to she her one last time.

——————————————————Yannie💔My heart still aches

——————————————————
Yannie💔
My heart still aches. I think about him everyday. I love him but if he can't get himself together then I don't wanna be with him. I'm tired of hurting. But life goes on. I'm 20 now, I work as a coffeehouse. I live with my puppy nikko and my bestfriend Amya.

-
——————————
The next chapters will be wayyy longer. This should be wonderful 😂🤟🏽