⭐️T W O⭐️

Yannie🙇🏽‍♀️

Recently Amya and I decided to take a trip back to Cali. I'm a bit nervous. I really hope I don't run into Diego. Lord, knows I'd crumble to pieces in his arms. The same arms that belong to the person that broke my heart. People might say that's stupid but love is love you don't decide who your heart choosing to keep loving. Even when you wake up every morning trying to convince yourself you hate somebody. Truth is you love them. You'll always love them. Regardless of the pain they bring.

————————————————————————
" Is it crazy that I feel like I'm home?" I say to Amya.
" nah. I've missed this place. Been so long."
" So we getting lit tonight or nah?" I asked
" Already know bitchhhh😛" she screamed

Later on that night we found a party. Dresses in all black looking like some snacks.

My outfit 😘

We walk in the party immediately being hit by the smell of weed , Sex, and alcohol

We walk in the party immediately being hit by the smell of weed , Sex, and alcohol. I sway my hips to the beat and I could hear the sounds of people cheering me on. This is only the beginning, wait till this liquor hit me.
———————————————————
Diego🤟🏽😛

So Steven taught it would be good for me to get out the house. I thought so too. I'm ready to bet lit fr. See a couple baddies and bring one home to daddy💔.
I throw on some shit really quick but I'm still looking good

Liked by Smokepurpp, Diablo, and 70,021 others.
Xanxiety: let's get lit tonight 💔

We walk into the party and I already see a huge circle. Watching this girl dance to the beat, whining her hips to the music. I want to see this baddie. I make my way into the large crowd and I walk up behind her and start to sway with her. She leans against my chest and I smell the liquor on her.
" what's your name baby ? " I asked
" Yannie"
My heart dropped. Is this really my baby girl? The girl who I broke? The girl I owe my life too? I turned her around and grabbed her face and crashed my lips into hers. I let her go and began to hug her tightly.
" babygirl, I've missed you. I've gotten so much better. Let me prove it to you please. " I begged.
" d-Diego? I missed you so much baby." She wrapped her arms around me and looks up at me as I tower over her.
" come home with me baby, Just one night. I just want to talk. " I said.
" okay but I have Amya here with me. We have to find her" she said worried
She calls her otp.
" Hey , where are you?"
" oh. Okay. We coming."
" she's with Steven. How ironic." She smiles with a huge grin.
" omg. Wow, let's go. " I said
——————————————-
Can y'all give a bitvh some notifications? Ima gonna post based on how active y'all are on my story. Help a bitch out. 😂🤟🏽😘