Sorry can't help it

Hoseok POV*
I just had to leave for my friends house even though it was 3:30.I felt bad for not saying nothing he probably thinks I'm a huge jerk.
~Time skip
It's been an hour since I have been at Yoongi's house and we were talking about how to get abs. Until I bring it up."Yoongi I need to tell you something "
"Yes? "
"This new person moved into the apartment last night and I came in his home and we fell on each other and I ran away without saying a word and I don't know what to say to him. I feel like a big jerk now... ".Yoongi just started snickering and I was getting the idea.
" You really are funny you...know that he is gay? "Yoongi said. I gasped and understood why he blushed when he fell on me. It was almost midnight and I was tired and so was Yoongi. So we fell asleep in his bedroom.
Time skip~
I went home and didn't know what to do all day, so I watched Netflix. Then a few minutes into the movie there was a knock on the door. I got up wondering who it was. I opened my door and it was... Kim Namjoon.
*Kim Namjoon POV
I knocked on Hoseok's door to come over today and do something cause I was bored. He answered and his eyes widened.
" Hi Hoseok I was wondering if I could come over "I asked hoping he would say yes. He just blushes and says ok. Wow his apartment was so organized. I made myself comfortable on the couch.
" So Kim Namjoon I am sorry for yesterday and I want to make it up to you by... "Hoseok said so sincerely that I couldn't help it.
" You're fine that day... you sacred me like I did something... "I said trailing off into the fact that I had feelings for him. He looks so relieved that I forgave him. I grabbed his shoulder and smile and blush.He sighs like he has a deep question for me.
" Namjoon... you know I spent the night at my friends house and he said that your... your gay... "Hoseok said thinking I was gonna beat me up.
" Boi... you know that you are right... unfortunately I am gay but please don't be afraid that I um... "I didn't want to show that I liked him.
Hoseok POV*
I can't believe that he truly is gay... I am starting to have feelings for him too. Namjoon was laying down on the couch. I decided to get him a blanket from my closet. He fell asleep the second I put the blanket on. I was tired too so I went to my bed and slept.

Hey guys I hope you're enjoying the story so far! I love you all! Bye