He...did not just...

*Namjoon POV

I realized I woke up on the couch in Hoseok's house. I tried to find Hoseok but he was nowhere to be found. I got up and looked around. I finally found his bedroom and he was sleeping like he never slept before... I came up to him. He's so hot when he sleeps. I wanted to kiss him so bad. But no...then I got this sudden feeling of pranking him. Just the thought of it made me feel like a savage. So I grabbed some cold water from the sink in a cup and quietly went into his bedroom and put his fingers in the water. He peed his pants and the bed and I ran out and watched total drama island.
*Hoseok's POV
I felt something warm all over me and under me. I awoke and realized that I peed my pants. I looked over to my hand and realized that there is water in a cup. He... Did not just prank me... Ooh it's on!!! I went to go get revenge on him now.
*Yoongi's POV
Ever since he left I didn't think that he would forget to get his bag with his clothes. That means I have to wash his clothes with mine. That's fine I guess. Not like I care... I wanna ask him if I can stay at his house tonight.I grabbed my phone and dialed his number. The phone bleeped. A few minutes later he answered.
"Hello? "
"Heyy Hoseok I have a question... "
"Yes? I have a question for you too"Hoseok said.
" Could I spend the night with you? "
"Yes I also have someone I'd like to introduce to"
"K thanks! "
He hung up and I started getting ready. I wonder whom this person is.
*Hoseok's POV
Maybe I could have a sleepover with the boys. I hope they get along. Namjoon was there laughing his head off because we were having a prank war with me. I don't know who won.
"Namjoon... Quit laughing at me because I peed my pants earlier" I said getting a bit annoyed. I'm excited for my sleepover! 😊