2

(GIF is how I imagine Kingsley)

I felt the occasional stares as I grabbed Tae's hand and smiled at her. "Hey Taebear."

She rolled her eyes and I felt her thumb rub my knuckle. "Still trying to make that a thing?"

I shrugged and walked with her, slyly taking her backpack from her shoulder and slugging it on mine. I noticed Tae's hair was in a proper ponytail instead of wadded in a bun which meant she actually woke up on time for a change. I looked down at my tan hand compared to her very dark hand.

Tae or Taegyn and I have been dating for a few months, we went on our first date in the summer and it just started there. Kingsley seems to like her.

Fuck Kingsley. "Tae, babe. I just remembered something I'll catch you later at lunch okay?"

She smiled, her green eyes shining. God she was beautiful. "Okay, see ya later babe."

I kissed the back of her hand before letting go of it and leaving her at her locker and rushing to Kingsley's. Seeing her immediately, she looked pissed. "Took ya long enough to remember."

I kind of rolled my eyes but gave an apologetic smile. "I'm so sorry King, make it up to you after school?"

She had a sly smile on her pale freckled face and handed me the notebook we shared for history class, I needed notes and asked if she could give them to me at school but totally forgot. "Sure, meet me outside my math class."

I nodded before she closed her locker, very loudly might I add, and walked off to who knows where considering we still have like 10 minutes before the bell for first period rings.

I walked around, some girls gave me seductive smiles. I smiled back, hey when you get smiles you smile back it's polite.

Okay, what can I say? They were some cute girls! Having a motorcycle gives you some street cred around here. Oh my god, Kingsley would slap me for saying that but oh well.

Before I could even start walking around the school to stall, the bell for my first period rang, loudly. Which leads to me running to my history class. Yes, I actually ran.

But, when I got to my class I was 2 minutes early of course. So I sat down. I got out my pencil and notebook and started to draw. One of my hidden secrets is I like to draw. Just gives me some control. I then thought of Tae, so I drew her. Making sure to get her really curly hair and almond eye shape correct.

Too bad I dont have any colored pencils.

Mr. Lang finally came to the front of the classroom and started babbling about who knows what. I wasn't listening.

All I could think about was how angry Kingsley was, she could've have been THAT mad that I didn't meet her on time, could she? She's also been acting really strange these past few days, stranger than usual.

I know I haven't hung out with her in awhile but she said before that it was fine.

I don't know, girls confuse me.

No wonder, pretty sure they confuse everyone. Maybe she's mad that I haven't properly introduced her to Taegyn? She didn't really seem to mind that though.

I'll have to talk to her about it after school I guess.