six

2x04 memory lane

PART 2

"You know, we can sit here as long as you want. And when you start to desiccate, there's a tomb with your name on it." in somehow Faye's voice didn't break as she speaks.

"I've been doing all the talking, it's your turn. How much does your brothers actually know?" the brunette smirks as Faye's face fells. "Is that it? You lie and pretend when you are near them?"

"I don't pretend near them." she says calmly. 

"Do they know that you love me?"

The blonde scoffs "I don't."

"My sweet Faye, we both know that you are lying. Don't you remember our little talk in my room."

( x )

1864

"My sweet Faye, you came" Katherine smiles when she enters to her room.

Faye was sitting on her bed with frown on her face. "My brother loves you." she states simply after hearing the conversation between her and Stefan. "Maybe we shouldn't continue this."

By her words Katherine walks up to her and grabs her face to her hands carefully. "Look at my my sweet Faye." she then raises her face so their faces were even more closer to each other "I love you and no one else. It's you and me against the world."

"I love you." Faye suddenly confesses. She hadn't even realized the words leaving her mouth until she had said it. And it was true. Faye Salvatore loved the girl in front of her.

( x )

"You think that I will just forget everything and we will to our happiness." she bitterly says. "You lied, manipulated and used me and my brothers."

"You forget one thing my sweet Faye. I have patience, I can wait. You say you hate me, well love and hate both have such a fine line." she speaks "Anyway, George Lockwood was causing all sorts of trouble. He used the vampires to cover up his own tracks. He told the founding families about us. But he was willing to strike a deal."

"What kind of a deal?" she asks getting curious yet again.

"A deal to rid the town of vampires."

( x )

1864

Katherine and George are walking in the grounds of the Salvatore estate.  "I just spoke to Giuseppe Salvatore. The round up happens tonight."

"Good. Insists that they do a body count before the church is set ablaze."

"I will."

"27 vampires." Katherine slowly states.

"Once the flames create chaos, crawl to the exit under the quire loft. I'll be there to set you free." he continues.

"Make sure you're not followed. I need everyone to believe I perished in that fire. And most importantly, make sure that Faye is safe and ready when all this happens."

( x )

"You know that your brother looked me all this time. How would he feel if he knew that his precious knew that I wasn't in the tomb after all. Instead I was other side of the world fucking his sister."

"Shut the fuck up Katherine." she sneers.

"It's the truth. I know that you don't regret it. I know that you were happy."

"You fed me your blood and killed me for your own selfish reasons." she raises her voice.

"I did it for love."

( x ) 

1864

Katherine is in the woods when she turns her head and sees both Damon and Stefan dead, on the ground. 

"George." she greets him."Your carriage is just waiting." she responds.

"And Faye is there waiting for me?" she questions and he nods his head. "Then all done, George. Thank you."

"Now onto your part of the deal."

"If anyone learns of my escape, I will find you and I will kill you. Don't think that I won't." she hands him the moonstone.

"We shall take each other's secrets to the grave. Now, you must hurry." he then leaves and Katherine turns to face the carriage hearing Faye's breathing.

"Katherine? What's going on?" the girl questions fear in her voice when she steps inside and the carriage starts to move.

"My sweet Faye." she grabs her face gently. 

"What is going on?" she asks again. "My both brothers left. They were saying something that you were hurt, I was worried."

"I'm okay as you can see." she smiles.

"But my brothers?"

"They are both fine." she easily lies "You don't need to worry. It's just you and me, like I promised."

She couldn't help but smile at her words. She had waited this for a long time. She didn't need to hide from her father and brothers anymore. "You and me." she mumbles and as she says this Katherine brings their lips together.

"I'm sorry." she whispers against her lips and for moment Faye looks confused but she couldn't say anything when Katherine had already snapped her neck.

"You and me, forever."