seven

let me just say that i'm sorry for not updating this story, but i hope there are still people who are excited to read what it about to happen with faye and katherine

2x06 plan b

flashback year 1864

Faye Salvatore gasp for breath. Her first breath as a vampire.  Her vision was still blurry as was her mind. There was so many things running in her messy mind. She tried her hardest to remember what had happened but it felt like the memory was miles away from her.

Finally her sight was clear, it was clearer that it had ever been. It felt like she could see every single detail surrounding her. Now she could finally see where she was. In a cabin.

She had no idea how she got there or where exactly she was. The only light in the small room of the cabin was a candle but with her vision she could see every detail in the room. 

Suddenly the memories came. They hit her like a punch.

Katherine. 

She had fed her blood to her and killed her. She was now a vampire or was in transformation. 

Faye was in state of panic as she realized what she was about to become. She now only understood that when Katherine said that they would be together forever, it would actually mean forever. 

"Faye?" she hears a very familiar voice. Katherine.

Now tears in her eyes, Faye raises her head to look into Katherine's brown eyes. She could see the pain and regret in them but she didn't care. She stole her life from her. 

"Go away." Faye weakly says while Katherine takes small steps towards her.

"Faye, it's okay. It's just like we dreamed. Us together." Katherine lowers herself to her level. She carefully wipes the tears away from her face. Faye flinches but doesn't move her face away.

"Where are my brothers? Where are Stefan and Damon?" 

Katherine looks confused by her question. "In Mystic Falls. But we don't need to worry about them. It's just you and I, just like I promised."

"I want to go home." Faye firmly states.

"We can't. People there think that I'm dead." Katherine explains as she sits down next to her.

"That't why I said: I."

"Isn't this what you wanted?" Katherine questions. There was a silence between the lovers before Katherine speaks again. "Do you love me?"

There was again a silence between before Faye answers "Yes."

Katherine smiles as she hears her say that. "Then we can finally be together. Forever."