Another Night.

Be warned. This shit Im about to update kinda makes no sense at all. But it's also kinda nice? In a way.
If you decide to read this. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Nisha awoke with a smile on her face. Her dreams were once again blessed with the presence of her ‘dream guy.’ They were dancing in a gazebo. She was clad in a pink saree with a pink lacy blouse. Her dream guy was all dressed in black. The rain was pouring outside the gazebo. The perfect romantic setting. She was slightly upset when she awoke because she never finished her dream and she knew that once she woke up, she would be alone. She got up reluctantly and went about her day in a robotic way. She looks forward to seeing her ‘dream guy’, as she dubbed him the first night he appeared in her dreams. ‘I hope he's real. And if he is real, I hope I get to see him’ she thinks to herself as she gets ready for bed
†Nisha's Dream† ⬇

(Too lazy to type it out sorry)
Nisha woke up in tears and the first thing she did was call her parents. She was relieved to learn that her father was well. She got up and got ready for work, dressed in a tight red dress that compliments all her curves, paired with a beige cardigan and simple red pencil heels. She took her umbrella because it looks like it is about to rain. As she walked on, the rain got stronger and the wind blew like crazy. She held her books close to her chest and held her umbrella tightly and fought against the wind in order to keep moving forward. One strong just blew her umbrella away and the sudden jerk of her body caused her books to fall out of her arms. As she was running to get out of the rain, she bumped into a tall darkly dressed figure, who seems to be having a blast under the rain. The man looked at her and smiled before pulling her into a nearby house, which surprisingly isn't a house but a gazebo. Once in the gazebo, Nisha studied his features closely. She got nervous. Her dream guy. “Hi my name is Raj. What is yours?” “I-uh-I uhm, I have to go.” She said before running off into the rain. ‘hmm what a strange girl.’ Nisha ran straight to her best friend, Pooja's house. “Nish! You look like a horde of zombies are after you! Kya hua?” Pooja exclaimed as Nisha rocketed into her house, soaking wet clothes and all. “oh hush and bring me a robe them we can talk” Pooja walked over to her bathroom closet and came back with a fluffy pastel blue robe. Five minutes later, Nisha plopped down onto Pooja's couch, ready to tell her tale: “Do you remember my dream guy Pooja?” Nisha asked her best friend. “The guy that always appears in your dreams?” “Haan.” “What's up with him?” “you're not going to believe it, but I met him in real life.” Pooja was silent. “Are you sure you weren't dreaming?” was Pooja's question. Nisha was shocked, “Pooja! If I was dreaming, I'd wake up before he introduced himself.” “Well did he?” “Yes he did.” “what's his name then?” “Raj.” Pooja quieted down. “Yes?” That wasn't Pooja, it sounds too masculine to be Pooja. Nisha walked to Pooja's door to open the door and saw Raj. “Oh hi again, I never introduced myself properly. Im Raj, Raj Malhotra.” “Nisha, Nisha Mukherjee.”
“Well Ms. Mukherjee it's really nice meeting you and I've come to return your books.” “How did-” “You left tracks like an elephant, you're not exactly light on your feet are you?” Nisha shook her head no. He just chuckled and walked away. “Nish, you do know that Mr. Malhotra is my neighbor right?” Oh cow! Pooja fell over, literally and started laughing. “Oh you should've seen your face!” Nisha just stood there, looking out dreamily. Raj Malhotra, her dream guy. ‘I hope I see him again in the near future.’ she thinks to herself while listening to Pooja rant about what a cute couple they would make and how he's a single bachelor for quite sometime now. But she's too lost in her daydreams to care about what Pooja is ranting about. ‘Raj Malhotra, my dream guy’

I'm sorry guys for not uploading this the day I said that I was going to upload it. I wasn't feeling quite well. I'm still not feeling well but I want y'all to be happy. I hope y'all like this