Reminisce

Though God created us all the same in his eyes, that doesn't mean that we're all equals.

Why do you ask? Let me tell you the tragic story of two brothers, who were born with the curse of Quirklessness.

Y/N and Izuku Midoriya, a pair of twins though not identical. Midoriya had bright green eyes with messy green hair and freckles adorned on his face.

Y/N, on the other hand, had moderately bright E/C eyes, with H/L H/C hair, with S/C complexion.

Both brothers loved each other very much and had one thing in common: All Might.

The pair had adored the Symbol of Peace since he first appeared, and they had both aspired to be like him, once they received their Quirks.

However, on the day of their checkup for a Quirk, their hearts were shattered as they heard the dreadful news:

They were both Quirkless.

Eventually, a few days after, they sat in their room one night, looking at a video of All Might rescuing hostages.

Their mother had come up to them and asked if they could still be heroes.

Breaking down, she sobbed and embraced them both, apologising over and over again, wishing that things were different.

That was all in the past, moving onto when they were fifteen. Midoriya was a middle schooler, quiet and polite, yet cold when confronted by his "friend", Katsuki "Kacchan" Bakugo. Or anyone who insults his Quirklessness.

Y/N on the other hand, his fate after that fateful day was...darker, should I say.

Y/N would come home from school extremely late, which greatly concerned his mother. He would also come back in different clothes aside from his school uniform, a reason that Midoriya knew only.

How? Recently on the news, there were reports of a supposed berserker, who went around massacring people. However, whenever the police got to the murder site, there was a note on the deceased body, explaining what they were about to do, i.e. rape; steal; murder, etc. Eventually, the "berserker", became a "vigilante."

Wherever there was police tape, there would be a victim shaking in fear in the horrors they witnessed a man wearing a red mask with a pair of guns, along with swords, leaving their victims either pumped full of lead or cut into pieces or a mix of the two.

Eventually, crime in Musutafu, Japan dropped to its minimum, to an extent where criminal activity was rare, as many feared of the Symbol of Frontier Justice.

His name?

.

.

.

.

The Red Hood

The Red Hood.

-Timeskip-

The scene switches to Aldera Junior High, where the students are sitting in their seats, i.e. Y/N, and Midoriya.