A/N #4

Okay, so this is the third option, explained in some detail:

Name: Symbiotic Conduit (?) (I need a good name for this.)

Abilities: The user is able to absorb and manipulate elements, whilst at the same time, is able to control a symbiotic extraterrestrial being, as to be able to form blades, claws, etc. This is the result of two combined Quirks: Conduit, and Symbiote. Each can be used individually, but using them both at the same time can unleash a devastating force of chaos and destruction.

Weakness: The user can also take this a step further, by encasing themselves inside the symbiote, as a sort of exoskeleton. This, as a result, boosts the user's speed, strength, agility tremendously. The only downside is that as time passes, the user will lose their sense of reason, eventually going into some sort of 'Berserker' like state. This causes the user, encased in the symbiote, to take on a feral mindset, attacking anyone, regardless of friend or foe. The only way as to try and counter this is to use high-frequency sound waves, or high-intensity waves, I.e. Kyoka Jiro's Quirk, Earphone Jack, combined with her costume, allows her to channel her heartbeat into a specific direction. It is also vulnerable via intense heat, I.e. Katsuki Bakugo's Quirk Explosion, or Shoto Todoroki's Half-Cold Half Hot Quirk.

Conduit requires frequent recharging, like Electrification, and Symbiote has to be kept in check, like Dark Shadow.