chapter 48

👆best song in the fucking world.

john's pov

i was woken up by kenz's voice practically screaming, what happened now,give her a break.

i got out of bed and stretched out my arms, i scratched my eyes and started going down the stairs revealing kenz on her phone and she looks hella mad, to who ever is on that phone, good luck.

"oh yea that is definitely fine, it's fine, it really is i mean yea it's my dream job but hey how many times does a family cousin steps in" she said through the phone trying not to flip out at whoever she's talking to.

if she's talking about the company we're doomed kids.

"nope totally okay, okay goodbye now" she ended the phone call and layed her phone on the counter and replaced it with a cup of water in her hands.

she took a sip and then bit her lip, i looked at her closely waiting for her to flip out, this should be good

she suddenly picked up the glass and smashed it on the wall above the tv, hearing every glass shatter hitting the ground i stepped closer to her calmly.

"I MEAN SURE I HAVE WORKED YEARS FOR THIS BUTTT NOPE THE MOM DIES AND THE STUPID COUSIN STEPS IN WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME IM 19 IM 19"

she yelled suddenly while angrily waving her hands in the air, i finally reached to her and pulled her in a hug she first wanted to pull back but then she pulled me closer and shoved her head in my chest.

i felt her tears wetting my shirt while she grabbed it roughly with her fingers, i kissed her hairline and hugged her tighter, "this isn't fair" she murmured between her tears.

i whispered her an i know and pulled her chin towards mine, "hey look at me" i told her while still trying to raise her chin to meet mine, she finally gave up and looked deeply in my eyes while hers had little tears in them.

"hey, you're mackenzie ziegler, you don't need a company or money or anything to make you a legend, you are a legend yourself, besides if you got that company you would be forced to travel almost every week, u can't handle a week without me"

i told her trying to cheer her up, she smiled a little and gave me a small peck, "i'm rlly serious, that company is worth 90million dollars but we all know i'm worth more and look i'm standing right here with you"

i tried to cheer her up again, this time the tears dryed out and she calmed down, she gave me a soft kiss and a little smile, i grabbed her ass and that made her smirk against my lips.

"you just woke up johnny" she said while pulling away from me, i followed her and gave her a hug from behind, i removed her hair to her side and laid her soft kisses on the neck.

"uh, you do know we have to leave in like two hours" she said trying not to hold her moan in which i can't let her do for any longer, "what's the plan" i said while laying another soft kiss on her shoulder.

"well since elena is leaving tomorrow morning, we're all going to the club at night and having lunch at jayden's" she said again trying to hold her moan, okay that's it.

i swung one of my hands that was on her wrist and climbed them up her body, i slid my hand under her shirt and went up to grab one of her boobs, she flinched at my touch but then i squeezed her boob slowly making her moan.