Chapter 3

Cindy took out a glass of juice and poured it into her glass. She place the juice back to the fridge and sat down at the stool near the bar. She kept thinking about last night party. She should have a least left her name with him. How stupid is she? As she said to herself. If it not because of her client who mess up she would have know the guy more.

"Cindy!!!Cindy" shouted Anastasio making Cindy woke up from her daze.

"Sorry did you called me?"

"Yeah a lot of time. What go into you? Is everything alright?" worried Anastasia towards her step-sister who she always cherish her and understand her more then her mother.

"Yesterday I went to the Mayor Mansion Party."

"Wow...did anything juicy happen?" excited Anastasia while she pull another stool and sat beside Cindy.

"I met this guy, we talk a bit and dance. After the dance we walk out of the mansion and went to the garden. He was so a gentleman, he nice, handsome I think cause I did not see his face it was a masquerade party." acclaimed Cindy as she passionated explain to Anastasia who she made last night.

"He might be ugly?"

"I don't care if he is ugly, what I care is the connection he had with me last night. He understand me, he's romantic, charismatic, charming and making me looked at him and him really into me the whole night. Ah..." sigh Cindy.

"So what his name?"

"That the problem! My stupid client called last minutes saying that he is the jail for punching someone and he wanted me to get down there immediately cause Mr Jefferson his lawyer did not answer the called. I left without knowing his name or telling me name to her!" said Cindy disappointed because of her own stupidity.

"Well if he is really into you, really into you he would be finding you or searching high and low for you!!!"

"I hope so i really wish he is my prince charming and he is currently looking for me!" said Cindy wishing that her prince charming is looking for his Cinderella.

Gabby push her trolley around the meeting room while Jack place the bottle of water on the table.

"How long have you been working here Gabby?" said Jack as he place the bottle of water down on the table.

"About 4 years."

"What did you do before that?"

"Before working here I was working in some company, a small business before it got bust."

While they were placing the last bottle of water, suddenly the meeting room door open. Gabby look at her watch and saw that the meeting have not started yet. They saw Wyatt walk into the meeting room while talking to someone on the phone. They did not want to disturb him and wanted to leave when Gabby felt someone was pull her arms. She turn around and saw Wyatt was holding her.

"You from yesterday party?" said Wyatt. Gabby look at Wyatt and was taken aback that he remember her from last night party.

"Yes I was."

"You were the 1 who give me her heel?"

"Yes I did."

"Come to my office right now." said Wyatt as he march out of the meeting room making Gabby question what was going on. Gabby looked at Jack and says,

"Um..take this trolley and do the same with the meeting room next door." After giving Jack the instruction, Gabby went to Wyatt office. Trisha the secretary saw shock to see me there.