04| Blenders

Chapter 4
Blenders are meant for Blending

Chapter 4 Blenders are meant for Blending

Sam's POV

"Staring is consider rude in most countries." I state as I feel the eyes of Tony Stark on me. "So is breaking into other people's property." He counteracts.

"Touché"

"Just because Fury allowed you into the Avengers doesn't mean I trust you. We are not friends." he stated in a matter-of-fact tone.

I get up and walk towards the bathroom, "He-HEY you can't just walk away."

"You know I specifically remember that's what legs are meant to do." I remark closing the bathroom door and locking it.

As soon as I enter the confined space I press my hands hard against my head, hoping it will subside some of the pain. I fumble with some pain meds I stole out my jeans and pop three in my mouth.

I take a deep breath looking in the bathroom mirror, "Your gonna save the world Sam they said, it's gonna be alright the said."

Stupid people and their stupid morals.

Just a few more weeks and this is over.

I fix myself up and exit the bathroom ignoring the immense pain I felt with each step.

I felt a blast of wind go by me, having an idea who it was I turned around coming face to face with Quicksilver.

"You're the new recruit, I thought you'd be taller."

I stayed quiet for some time before
replying, "You're the one that came back to life."

"How do you know that?" He questioned, his accent showing more. "I helped" was all I said with a wink before teleporting away.

I came face to face with a Peter Parker who seemed to be smashing a blender in with a hammer.

"I've been here for one day, one freaking day." I whisper which catches the attention of a startled spidey

"J-Jesus man you can't just go around doing stuff stuff like that. You're gonna give someone a heart attack."

"You do know blenders are meant for blending, right?" He opens and shuts his mouth before looking at the destruction he has caused.

"Th-that thing is no-no blender, it's a monster." He stutters our whole pointing at the machine.

"Well after what you did to it, it's not anymore."

Short I know