Chapter 2 too much blushing

Mitch's POV

I wake up at 11:30... 11:30! I have to pick ashley up in 30 minutes! I grab my clothes and took a shower I took a 5 minute shower and added an extra 5 minutes to that I by getting my NEXUS shirt and some shorts the airport is 20 minutes away so I got a extra 5 minutes to burn and when I walked out the bathroom I knew how the five minutes was going to be burned if I like it or not. I see Jerome and Adam. Adam sitting on my bed and Jerome leaning on the frame of the doorway.

M = Mitch

A = Adam

J = Jerome

M: have you ever learned how to knock!?

J: never

A: what is this so called knocking stuff

J: yeah what is this

A: anyway excited to see ashley

J: yeah excited

M: oh shut it I don't want to hear it from a jag and a Bacca

I watched them both snicker as they left the room I had 3 minutes left well might as well get going I grab my phone and keys and jump into my car. I was 6 minutes late for ashley because of traffic. dammit! (Cookie here if I put it in italics it's what there thinking :p)As so as I walk in I see her she's wear a penguin onsie and her hair is poofy to. I walk up to her i tap her on the shoulder and when she turned around I said 'omg I'm a huge fan can I have your autograph plz I fan. She just giggled and hugged me.

Ashley's POV

Damn what is taking Mitch so long! I decided to how to go on twitter and see my responses mostly Mashley i don't know why but it's full of them. I thought about calling Mitch as I got a pat on my shoulder. I turn around and hear Mitch's voice saying omg I'm a huge fan can I have you autograph plz I fan. Of course I giggled then I went to hug him.
We were walking back to the car then a felt a stabbing pain in my right arm. My cuts. Mitch turns around when he heard my suitcase fall to the floor. He asks if I want him to carry it. I gladly say yes he also asks why I dropped it. I had to lie. Oh I slept weirdly on the plane. Ashley I know your lying. Dammit. I now have to tell the truth or do I?

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

K guess that's a cliffhanger this chapter was longer and definitely in my opinion better then the first one
I guess you have to wait till chapter 3 comes out and remember if your a cookie.......................................................................................................................unite chicken face [>_<]