Chapter 4 so close so fricken close

Mitch's POV

I left the room and I knew Ashely wanted to tell me something else but I don't know what it is so I don't question it. I headed to the car and put my head on the steering wheel and let a single tear go down my face. Why can't I just tell her!? It's driving me insane! I wipe the tear off my face and head to the TC house. I look in the car mirror before entering my eyes aren't puffy I look normal. Good actually thank god! I enter the house and go straight to my room. I lay on my bed and at that moment I just realized just then I...

I love ashley

I just noticed that something warm was running down my cheeks and I known that it was tears that must've made a river. I go in the bathroom to see my face and see how puffy and red my eyes are. Dang! I do my best to cover it up but it doesn't work well. So I took a shower and I got soap in my eyes and I know that's a fine excuse. I get dressed and go downstairs. Ty was the first to notice and asks what's wrong. I say I got soap in my eyes when taking a shower. K bud! He left but before that he gave me a curiosity look. I get in my car and head to Ashley's apartment. I had to tell her I had too!

Ashley's POV

I was done taking a shower. I had just enough time to pull my pants up when I heard a knock on my door and I answer the door. Mitch watcha doing here I ask him. I-I-I need to tell you something. Wait what is happening right now!?
I pushed the door open more so he can come in. He says ashley I lo- I stop him by putting my finger to his lips and leaning in to kiss him he leans in to. What the hell am I doing right now. What the hell is he doing!? What are we doing!?
We were about to kiss but Mitch's phone went off. What right now! I have to go Jerome wants me home Mitch says.Really Jerome really right now jeez Jerome can be such.... a jag dammit! Ya ya that's fine i say I pissed off. He left and I go out to get some food. But seriously Jerome.

@3@/@3@/@3@/@3@/@3@/@3@/@3@/@3/@3@/@3@/@3@

Hey guys looks like the end of that chapter but dammit Jerome slowly ruining mashley fanfics 1 by 1 #merome
But anyways short chapter but they will get better and remember if your a cookie..........................................................................unite chicken face for 3 people [>_<] kisses @3@ {3{3{3{3{3