Drooling

To say she was shocked was an understatement. She didn't know why she was beyond shocked. Clearly this man needed help, he was drenching in the rain and in pain for the love of god, but hearing him utter those words with such desperation shook her. May be it was that she always thought guys are tough and all that shit fed to her since childhood but now looking at this man lying and asking for help made her realise how wrong she was. For a moment it felt good that some men did not find it weak to ask for help instead of acting macho and shit like "No i have to act tough even though i am going to die from my injuries." It was then and there she decided "This is it my future babies, your mamma will teach you real shit. How real man should be."
She quickly supported him with both her arms under his armpit like trying to drag him up so that he could stand and man..he was heavy."C'mon help me here, i cannot carry your full weight." She cried out loud hoping he would listen. Suddenly he groaned trying to get up while she supported him. Clearly he was in pain. He held onto her shoulders and dragged himself up, his head rested on her right shoulder and in the process she was plastered to him like glue or more like he was plastered to her. Her mind took a brief tour to dirtiest gutter before she pulled herself back. As she inspected him closely she saw the extent of his injury. His one eye was swollen and closed, lips busted and blood seeping from his head to his forhead then to his whole face. It looked like his right hand fingers were broken. God who did this to him. She dragged him as quickly as she could. He was trying to cooperate by dragging his legs trying to share the weight. Soon they were inside the house. Ludiroh's house had 2 bedroom. She laid him down in guest room and brought first aid kit and water to clean him up. For a moment she just stared him. He looked young with slight stubble, very tall guy. She guessed around 6'4. He looked like an overgrown boy, an overgrown good looking boy. She started cleaning his face and everytime she applied medicine he flinched other than that he remained motionless. Then she cleaned his upper body keeping in mind his injuries. He was lean not overly ripped just right type of lean and covered in bruises. She knew it was bad for her to oggle him while he was unconscious but hey! no harm done. As the cleaning process went southward she didn't know what to do because it was necessary to remove the wet pant without looking at him naked. So she unzipped him then covered him with towel before pulling his pants down. It was a hard task but after lot of cursing she was successful. After covering him with warm clothes and blanket it was time for her to sleep. Tomorrow she was to reach cafe around 9am she didn't want to be late... she looked at him he was sleeping so she thought of calling the doctor next day early morning. But as soon as she turned to leave, the man started thrashing, groaning and sobbing so she quickly ran back and held his hand trying to calm him down while she thought she was going to have panic attack herself. Surprisingly he wrapped his uninjured hand tightly around hers and soon went back to sleeping peacefully. She tried twice or thrice to pull her hand back but as soon as she start pulling, he began to grow restless again. She had no choice other than to sit on floor, hands wrapped around this overgrown boy or man whatever because she knew if she slept on the bed with him then she would injure him further unknowingly or maybe molest him a bit. God she was perving after a seriously injured stranger. With a sigh she sat on the floor replaying the incident wondering who could have done this to him. Soon her eyes started drooping and that night she dreamt of a man with green eyes brimming with tears staring at her....

Thank you.. i hope you like this chapter. I will update more frequently. Please share your opinion and love 😶😶😶😶