You give me strength (Sehun)

"Come on! Don't stay there, come play with us!!" His friends told me as they all stood up and headed to the pool table.
"Why are you still there? Sehun tell your girl to come with us, she should have fun!" Jongin giggled, followed by the others, all nodding in agreement.
"It's okay guys, start without us, okay? Give us a second" The regal boy standed in from of me, smiled and came to my side, sitting down and wrapping his arm around my waist.
"Babe what's wrong?" He said but I wasn't listening anymore, I was just looking at the the pool table, watching the boys having fun and slapping myself mentally for not being able to be part of a group, feel comfortable. Not even them who were like family.
"I can't play... but I want to try it"
He didn't expect me to say that, from the smile he gave me as he took my hand I could see he was proud of me. Proud that for the first time I didn't want to stay behind, even if I was dying of anxiety in the inside.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They were cheering on me, somewhere in the distance they were complimenting me, telling me I could do it. But words weren't enough for me, not for a girl who would immediately blush as soon as she stepped our of her house. Living in the outside world was hard for me. For a moment I tried to not look at them, to forget they were around the table waiting for me to shoot. I could only see the balls, see the white one I had to hit. I leaned a little, trying to hold the stick but my hands were trembling. I couldn't control it, I couldn't do it.

"Come on little one, you can do this" Sehun whispered in my ear. "I know my girl can do it"
"I-I can't do it Sehun... I'm sorry..." I apologized, hoping the other boys hadn't heard.
"Let's do this..." Slowly he leaned behind me, holding my waist with his left hand and placing his right hand on mine. "Let's show them we can do it. Show them what you got babe" His chest was pressed against my back, I could feel how he inhaled and exhaled very slowly. His breathing always managed to calm me down. His grip tightening, pulling me closer to him, leaning his chin and resting it on my shoulder. "Move your hand with mine okay? You move and I give the strength, got it?"
I nodded. I could swear that in that moment he was smiling, smiling to me, smiling to the girl in his arms hat had found some courage thanks to him. His lips pecked my neck and immediately curved into a smile. "When I count to three you let go okay?" I nodded again, my hands not shaking anymore.
"One...." He whispered, his hand holding mine.
"Two" I said, trusting the boy behind me. The boy who had been always there.
"Three..." And I let go, I let him lead me. We didn't just hit the ball, it was deeper than that.
The number seven went into one of the corners. Smiling in content I turned to hug him, to find him with teary eyes. Pulling me closer he buried his face in my neck, holding me for a couple of minutes. "It might be nothing babe... but I'm proud of you, proud that you trust me and slowly lose that fear. I love you"

A/N: So the anon who requested this didn't specify who she wanted it to be with so I thought of using Sehun

A/N: So the anon who requested this didn't specify who she wanted it to be with so I thought of using Sehun. It was inspired on Balie.I had written something for her including billiards and thought it would be nice to torture her a little bit more. Xo, Admin A