Before you start reading

Hey there,

I decided to create an alternate story where Padmé hasn't died, as I just can't get over what happened to our beautiful Senator and handsome Jedi.
Their story is so tragic, I just can't accept it!

I just think it doesn't make any sense, how she would just let herself die of a broken heart. "Losing the will to live"? I don't believe it.
In AOTC, Padmé is talking to Anakin (when they just arrived on Naboo), and at one point she tells him how she wished she would have children of her own, and how she dreamed of having a family (I think this is from the deleted scenes. A lot of interesting scenes from the Naberrie household were actually deleted, which clearly sucks).

Now you can't tell me that this strong, righteous woman that is Padmé Amidala would let herself go without a fight, leaving her two beautiful children behind?! She just gave birth to perfectly healthy twins for goodness sake! I'm pretty sure that just the sheer power and wanting to see them grow up would give her back the strength to make her live. (Ok, we all know it's for the sake of the first trilogy, I get it, but still).

So, I've made my own little changes, those being that:
- Padmé is still alive
- Luke & Leia are being brought up by their mother and her family on Naboo
- During Anakin's fight with Obi-Wan on Mustafar, he "only" got his legs chopped off and still has one of his arms (yay! :')), AND he didn't burn over so he still has the same face (that of Anakin Skywalker as we know him).

And that's it for now! Further details will be explored in the story.
Hope you'll enjoy!
And I really like the original trilogy, I have nothing against it. I'm just putting my fantasies on paper, really :')
Sorry for those fans who'll be outraged I altered the entire Star Wars universe, but hey, if you don't like it, don't read it!

Anyway, G. Lucas invented an amazing universe, and a love story even more tragic than Romeo & Juliet. Pure genius!