Chapter 11

A/N:

L.in.the.D just reached 1K views!!! Thank you thank you thank you! This is crazy! I really can't thank you enough for spending a bit of your precious time in your daily lives to read this. Thank you for your patience and all the support :D

Have fun and I hope you'll enjoy it!

Typhoon

_________________________________

A figure was furtively walking in the shadows of the streets of Underworld Coruscant, avoiding any troopers and underworld police patrols. The suit and mask the person was wearing made it impossible to discern who was underneath, weather male, female, human or alien. The figure abruptly turned a corner where a speeder was waiting. Inside, it checked that everything was in order.

After one final look, it turned the speeder on and made sure that the coordinates were correctly punched in. The vehicle was then sent soaring into the sky on its own, the figure disappearing in the shadows again, but closely watching its ascent. It went up and up, until it finally hovered over the packed streets. The figure counted underneath its mask "3...2...1..." and the vehicle made a sudden shrill noise "...0"- it combusted and exploded over the heads of the unsuspecting Coruscanti.

Millions of white papers came down, showering over the streets. The crowd of people let out a frightened shout, and the figure advanced towards them. As the people picked up the flyers, mixed in between curiosity and fear, the figure took one of the flyers and yelled "Death to the Empire!". A group of underworld police arrived, trying to disperse the crowd of people, but a final word came from the figure shouting "Citizens of Coruscant: Rebel!" and it was gone. Like a shadow, it melted into the crowd, a crowd that didn't budge to let the officers pass.

In a now calmer and darkly lit street, the figure entered a small apartment. "Yes, yes...I know" it said with a chuckle, as it took off its mask, and the chuckle turned feminine. The woman was listening to someone through an ear-piece. "Bail," she said, her long brown hair flowing out of the helmet, "I had everything properly planned." The man sighed through the com "You shouldn't do such risky missions in the future, let someone else in the Rebellion take care of it." She let out a dry laugh, "Ha. The Rebellion? As if we have anyone else to spare. We're just a small group. And everything went well just now, might I remind you." Bail sighed again, "It's been two months since you joined our cause, and I'm sorry we couldn't do anything more for Naboo, but we have to bid our time. Time is of the essence, and soon, in a couple of years, we will be in bigger numbers." Padmé took out the blasters from the belt on her suit, "I know", she said, setting them down, "and that's why I'm trying to have more people revolt. The Empire does its fair share of propaganda, so why shouldn't we?". Bail grunted "Whatever, just don't get yourself caught, or worse, killed". Mon Mothma joined the conversation, "You should lay low for a while, Padmé. The Empire is on your trace."

Padmé let out a bitter laugh, "Well then that means I succeeded in getting their attention and feeling like a threat to them."

"Yes well, a little too much to our taste." Mon answered.
After having arrived on Coruscant two months ago, Padmé had met with Mon Mothma, who was delighted to see her again. After learning that Bail and her were at the center of the revolt, the Nabooian woman decided to join them. Although she wasn't pleased at the thought that Bail was running around leading rebels when she had intrusted him with her daughter, she didn't really have much of a choice. Her long-time friend and colleague had insisted that Leia was safe on his planet with his wife. And she knew she could trust him with his word.