Baby...

I was hugging Alissa the whole time. She was crying. Matt had came in the room with tears and grabbed some photos and went out.

I started crying a bit.

Alissa: I don't think I can take care of a baby...maybe I should leav-
Y/N: Alissa! No! You have to keep that baby!
Alissa: but I can't give it a good future!
Y/N: yes you Can! If we all work together we can take care of that precious little angel!
Alissa: Ricky won't want to-
Y/N: I'll talk to him

I got up and left the room. I opened the door to Ricky's room and he was crying. I couldn't stop crying.

Y/N: Matt will leave us for a moment please..

Matt nodded and left the room, closing the door behind him.

Y/N: What we're you thinking?
Ricky: that's the point I wasn't thinking!
Y/N: Well I'm not letting you guys get rid of that child!
Ricky: Y/N-
Y/N: No! I'm not letting that kid suffer like I did! Don't forget you are still my brother even if we have different fathers! And I don't want you or Alissa leaving that child! Like my father did!

Ricky started crying more.

Y/N: you guys can hurt that child like my father hurt me! And I don't want another person in this family feeling the same!

I walked to him and hugged him and we just cried there.

*time skip*

Matt and I were talking about how we needed to be careful. And that we need protection. Which thank god we are using. I just can't believe Alissa is pregnant. I don't- I can't believe it. And I know their not kidding because I made Alissa take another test and....well she is.

Y/N: So what are you guys going to do? Are you guys going to tell anyone? Or until your baby bump grows?
Alissa: I mean we can tell our friends and family...
Ricky: and then the world
Matt: Can we-
Y/N: Matthew I swear if you say What I think it is I will stab you
Matt: your so cute when your mad
Ricky: not really, she broke my leg one time
Y/N: that was fun
Alissa: I wish I could've of seen that
Y/N: You can see it *goes to kick his leg*
Ricky: *moves his leg* hey!
Y/N: she wanted to see!!!
Alissa: I want to get married

We all went quiet.

Ricky: really?
Alissa: yeah I mean we are going to be a family now
Y/N: you guys now where Carrington is?
Ricky: She went with some dude, she's coming the day we're leaving
Y/N: oh okay, so me and Matt are going to go party while you parents have fun here!
Matt: bye!*goes to door with Y/N*
Ricky: Dickheads!
Y/N: what?!
Ricky: catch! *trows condom at Matt*
Y/N: that's really funny you could've of used that! Bye bitches! Love you

*time skip*

Matt and I were both lying on the bed. We had just come back from the club. We were leaving tomorrow. So we had some fun. But we definitely did not need the condom.

We decided to just cuddle and watch the stars. We're pretty drunk still but it was romantic.

We had seen that the balcony had like a bed/sofa so we used it. And we slept together under the moonlight and stars....

Everything is going to change for Alissa and Banks and the new couple Matt and Y/N!! So exited for this!!