The Wedding

Wedding Day.,, the best for some people and the worst for another.. Bill walks in the bedroom " Hey Dips have you seen my top h-..." He looks at me, im already in the tuxedo and so is he. "Hat..", I throw a pillow at him and laugh " Get out, im too beautiful for you " he smiles and catches the pillow "I don't have to get out because I'm marrying you, you're my too beautiful human, and my pet." He walks over to me and kisses me softly " im glad I'm marrying You Pines" he smiles, "I'm glad I'm marrying you Master.. " I full on kiss him.

I give Bill his top hat " now get outta here.. weddings about to start, Master" I smile, he kisses me one more time and leaves " love you, Pet" I throw another  pillow at him " Get out Master!" I laugh.

TIME FOR THE WEDDING

My breathing is fast, nervousness fills my body..., "]łəąßę ßþæņđ $øř þ&ě ]êþ" ( "Please Stand For p
We both said our vows and then "Bill Cipher, do you take your pet, Dipper Pines, to be your husband?" The demon said to Bill, "i do" he smiles and doesn't takes his eyes off me, " Dipper Pines, do you take your Master, Bill Cipher, to be your master forever ?" He asks, "I do..".

"I now pronounce you, Master and Pet forever and for the humans here I know pronounce you husband and Pet " I sigh Being a pet doesn't change... it's fine with me.. I have a demon to take care of me and that's all that matters. "You may now kiss the pet" the demon smiles, Bill puts his arms around me and kisses me roughly for a while and smiles. I hear a familiar voice from the crowd of guest " YAY DIPPER! THATS MY BROTHER!", "Mable?.." I look at Bill..he's smiling at me, Thank you... I wont leave this place though.. "Mable!" I see my sister in the crowd and I run to her, "Mable..." I tear up and hug her, "Hey calm down you're goin to ruin your dress, gay-wad " she laughs "Grunkle Stand and Ford are at the snack table". "hogs" I smile, " Dipper!~" I hear a voice behind me say, ...Oh no... Patricia...