Patricia..

I turn to look at her and shes as happy as ever " I hope you're not the one getting married because you're my boyfriend" I saw Bill turn his head to look at us.. he heard her... just before I could say anything she kisses me, the whole crowd gasps, Bill is furious. I push her away and run away trying to hide away but my dress gets caught in a bush, I rip it off to continue running. I run into a city and hide in a lit up alley way, I start to cry " Stupid Pine Tree...Stupid Pine Tree...Stupid Pine Tree..." I say while hitting myself in the head, Bill finds me eventually...

" Pet... You know that's not very nice to do to a demon on their wedding day...especially when you're also getting married.." Bill hisses, a blue collar appears around my neck and there's a chain attached and Bill's holding the chain. " i-it wasn't my fault Bill, s-shes the one who kissed me" I stutter, " ITS MASTER TO YOU, PET" he slaps me. I yelp quietly , we teleport to his house and he chains me up in the basement. I cry to myself " I didnt mean to... I didnt mean to... I didnt mean to... I didnt mean to... I'm sorry...." I struggle to get out of the chains, nothing works..Please Bill... you know I love you more than anything... please let me go...I hear footsteps coming down to me, Bill opens the door. I'll let you go...only if you give me some truths.. the collar will get tighter every time you lie.. okay?" He looks at me, I sigh and say okay.
"Do you love me", "Yes..with all my heart" the collar doesn't tighten. " Do you love Patricia ", "No" the collar doesn't tighten, "will you ever leave this dimension?" "Yes" the collar tightened.

"Awe..You cutie.." he kisses my cheek, "will you be with me forever.." I was nervous... " Yes.." the chains broke off, Bill hugs me " I love you Pine Tree.." I blush " I love you too Cipher.." he carries me back to his bedroom and lays next to me, " You know Pine Tree..you really are special..." he kisses my forehead. "How, because I do everything you say " I laugh, " No, because you're my pet forever" he smirks, " That also means I do everything you say" I laugh and look at him. He looks at me and plays with my hair, " your hair is really soft Pine Tree.." he puts on my hat. " it's the same for you" I kiss him softly " I have to take off this dress.. it's killing me.." I take off the dress " finally" I sigh and look at Bill " ey this isn't the first time you've seen me almost naked" I say. " Its not the first time I've fucked you either" he smirks and kisses me.