The Last Virgin Standing - One Shot Competition

Charlotte Summers, is now alone. She used to have five guys wanting to take her virginity, but in the end each one of them has reached to the point to love her with their own way.

But, those five guys, had disappeared of her life. Beckett, turns out he's gay and he left somewhere away. Ian, has been with his father all day doing God knows what -not that I actually care anymore. Tyler, found new friends, and rumor has it he's doing drugs with his dad. Alec, has the best life now. Married, and with one kid. He gave up his dreams, and decided that it's better to has his daughter by his side.

In the end, we have Luke. Everyone knows he left, but not in a way that Beckett left. He left of this stupid world. Everyone found out how he died. Charlotte and Tyler were in the car going somewhere that nobody really cares about. Suddenly, from the opposite direction another car comes, and crashes at the car of Tylers' and Charlottes'. 
Not this long later, Charlotte learns that inside the other car was Luke. After of three days at the hospital, Luke was fighting for his life. Death beat his ass off. He lost his fight, and Charlotte lost her courage. Even though she was thinking of choosing someone else nor Luke, she couldn't be with other guy. 

Charlotte deleted Beckett, Ian, Tyler and Alec from her life, and let them continue with their lifes. Anything she does, with whoever hangs out she can't stop thinking about Luke. He's been her best friend for all these years, and the guy who thought that one day could actually be together. She was dreaming of their marriage, kids, a life that may anyone can give her but she only wants Luke. 

Months were passing by, and Charlotte couldn't feel any better without his presence. So, her dad decides to move to another town with her mom. Even though Charlotte didn't want to forgive her mom, she wanted to go away even it's for a while or forever. Her parents found a house, five towns away from her old house. They changed house, but Charlotte protested not to sell the old one. She always loved that house, and it was the last place that she could have to go back, to remember Luke again, any time. She knew that Luke was gone, but deep inside of her heart she hoped that he could come back or that everything is a lie.

Nothing like that ever happened. Luke didn't come back, Emma was really far away at her college which she attended to. Charlotte hid Luke in the back of her heart and mind, and moved on. She finished college, she dated guys, but she didn't do one thing. She didn't give her virginity. She waited till marriage.

Eight years later, after Luke's death, and deleted past, she found George. Or George found her. Or -that's a better one- they found each other. George's parents moved next to the Charlotte's house. Of course he helped with the big move, and Charlotte has visited her parents house -she already has her own. You know how fate works. Fate has already wrote that George will meet Charlotte. They started talk, going out, dating, and after two years he proposed. Nothing too special for the other people, but too special for Charlotte's world. She really loved George. Not in a way that she loved Luke. Luke was her first big love, it's different. 

Two days before her marriage, she visited Luke's grave. Even today, eight years later, friends and family keep sending flowers. It means, that people still loved him. Charlotte still loves him. But she can't stay with the past, Luke wouldn't want it.

She had a simple life, a simple marriage, probably she had kids, or got divorced. She may had problems too, anyone has. It's the thing that people calls life.