3. The First Day

Nico di' Angelo POV (AA)

Today, the first day of school. What a great start of the day for me! First I woke up with a bucket dumped on my head, then I fell off the couch that I was sleeping on, THEN I realized it was the first day of school, and at that thought, I just wanted to go back to bed.

Reluctantly, I showered and had breakfast. By the time I was done, everyone else had done the same. We all piled into Annabeth and Thalia's cars and drove to the school early. Thanks to Paul we knew our way around the school. We picked up our schedules and saw that we all had the same classes at the same times. And even better, the schedules were in Greek!

Period #/Class/Teacher/Room

Period 1/Homeroom/Hermes/506

Period 2/Math/Athena/513

Period 3/Technology/Hephaestus/509

Period 4/Science/Demeter/520

Period 5/English/Blofis/523

LUNCH/LUNCH B/NA/Lunchroom

Period 6/Mythology/Apollo/521

Period 7/History/Ares/504

Period 8/Gym/Victoria/517

When I saw my schedule, I groaned. Who's idea was it for APOLLO, of all people, to teach Mythology! Judging from the groans of the other demigods, they were thinking the same thing.

We got our locker numbers and combinations, which were all near Percy's locker. Seeing as Percy didn't know that we were coming, we created a plan. When Percy came in, we would be at our lockers, unpacking our bags and stuff. Then, when he is least expecting it, we would ambush him.

Annabeth's POV (GH)

I was so excited to see my Seaweed Brain! And my locker was directly across from his. All of the demigods decided to wear a hat or a hood so that we weren't recognized until we put the plan into action.

Just as we finished our plan, we caught a glimpse of Percy's messy black hair. Quickly, we pulled our hoods up, or put our hats on, and pretended to be putting stuff in our locker. Then I saw Percy walking down the hall with a group of other people. When he stopped at his locker, I overheard him arguing with some of the people

"I've told you guys millions of times! I have a girlfriend already!" He said

"Oh, you mean the one who lives in California?" asked one of the kids

"Yes!"

"I believe you, Percy, I mean I met her!" said a voice that was strangely familiar, "Carter did too!" I silently gasped. Sadie was here! I turned around and, yep there she was, with her blond hair with streaks in it. I scanned the rest of the group and saw my cousin and his friends. What were they all doing here!

Scrapping the plan, I signaled the demigods to stay put and put my Yankees cap on. Invisible, I walked up behind Sadie and whispered in her ear, "It's Annabeth, distract Percy, I want to surprise him." She gave a little start but nodded.

While Sadie was distracting Percy, I took off my hat, and snuck up behind him, giving a small gesture for everyone to be quiet and to look away, because his entire group was looking over his shoulder at me. They got the message. Then I looked directly at Sadie. She gave a quick nod and backed away, shaping her face into one of horror. 

As I signaled the other nine to pounce, Percy turned around and saw me. His eyes lit up, and he exclaimed, "Annabeth!" The rest of my friends separated Percy from everyone else. As Percy ran forward to hug me, I judo flipped him. Why? Well, why not!

Percy gave a small grunt when he landed on the tile floor but got right back up. Percy's friends looked at me in shock. "A-Annabeth!" Magnus stuttered. If I forgot to mention, Magnus is my cousin.

"Yep! I'm here! With all my other friends!" I replied, gesturing to the rest of the demigods.

Magnus looked like he was going to say something else, but the warning bell rang so we all had to go to class.

Word Count: 735

A/N And there is the third chapter! I dedicate this chapter to @AlexanderHamilson for helping spread the mightly LOOPL

Here is the story of the LOOPL:

One of my friends was typing LOL but it autocorrected to LOOPL. So she did the classic 'Oops, LOL' but then the person she was texting replied with LOOPL, so it stuck.

So, my people reading, help spread LOOPL by replacing it with LOL!

Bye!