Chapter 1

Freshman year.....

As soon as Alexander and Benjamin Oliver, also known as Alex and Ben, walk into the first day of school all eyes are on them. Alex and Ben matured very fast for their age and they already look like seniors and by the first week of high school they have been invited to all the parties and asked to hook up with quite a few girls. 

October.....

"Come on Ben... you know this is our chance to be popular and get laid!" Alex said coming out of his closet looking like one of the T-birds from Grease.

"I can't! I have a huge test to study for and you know you do too!" Ben said from Alex's bed that he was laying on with a textbook in front of him.

"Come on man, it's Halloween and you know most teachers are just gonna move it anyway. Just come out with me for like 2 hours and I swear that we can leave after that." Alex said starting to comb back his brown locks behind his ears to get the whole effect of his outfit. 

Ben looked at Alex and he saw that Alex had his puppy dogs on and Ben threw a pillow at him. 

"Screw you dude." Ben said and then went to his room to change.

Later that night.....

It has been two hours and Ben can't find Alex anywhere.

Ben starts with the kitchen pushing drunken teenagers out of the way and looking around for his look alike.

Ben sighs and starts to worry because he knows that Alex is one of the more daring ones of the both of them and he could be doing anything by now. 

He starts to walk up the stairs and starts to check bedrooms and after seeing a bunch of people in very compromising positions he decides to ask some people if they have seen them. 

"Sorry dude." Was basically all he got.

Until he walked up to Madison, one of the senior girls who invited Ben to do some not so appropriate things before, and asked her if she has seen Alex.

"Oh Alex.. yeah..um..." She started tapping her forehead and put on her thinking face. Ben could tell she was very drunk.

"Oh that's right! He left with Olivia.. about 20 minutes ago." She said and then started giggling.

Ben sighed because he had no idea where Olivia lived and didn't know how to get to Alex so he decided to go home and study and wait for him there.

As Ben was leaving, Madison pulled on his arm.

"You know you are way cuter than your brother and you should totally *************"

Let's just say everything that just came out of Madison's mouth was very inappropriate and made Ben blush very hard and he quickly walked away from the very drunk girl and went to his Uber and rode home. 

The next morning.....

Ben has been up all night waiting for Alex and he never showed up so he covered for him with mom saying he was out with some other friends but that only made more questions because Ben and Alex have never been separated but Ben just deflected these questions.

Ben looked at the time and it was time to go to school and sighed because Alex still wasn't home so that means he has to ride the bus by himself but that was until he heard a car honk in his driveway.

He looked out his window that faced the driveway and saw Alex leaning against the car with Olivia under his arm and they were making out. Ben quickly rushed downstairs and went to the car.