Chapter Four

Do You Know The Muffin Man?

The drive was short, just a few right turns and a left had Andie pulling her car into an open parking space. "So yeah, this is me and Lucas's place, come on lets go inside," She offered, opening her door and climbing out.

Following her actions, I found myself walking behind Andie as she moved towards the apartment building that looked very similar to mine. Leading us a single flight of stairs to a door with a gold '25' on the outside, Andie sent me a smile before pushing open the door.

Laughter filled my ears instantly as Andie opened the door, playful bantering coming over the noise. Feeling a smile take over my lips at the sight of Mason rolling on the floor wrestling with a boy I didn't know, his arms wrapped around the guys neck, holding him with playful laughter slipping through his lips.

Andie shook her head at the boys and shut the door behind us loudly, "What did I say about wrestling on the floor of my apartment! Henry! Mason!" Andie yelled over the laughter, freezing both boys rolling on the floor and halting the laughter from the other four boys surrounding them. "You damn boys always end up breaking something!" She scolded them firmly.

Clearing his throat, Lucas rubbed the back of his neck, "Ah, we didn't think you'd be home any time soon..." He admitted, looking at the other guys hoping one would come up with a better explanation for his fuming sister.

Standing behind Andie slightly, I stood looking directly in Mason's direction, his eyes lighting up ever so faintly as he caught my stare, his arm loosening around Henry's neck, giving him the perfect opportunity to slip out of his hold and flip Mason onto his back, pinning him down on the ground and standing up victoriously, laughter slipping through every single boys mouth at the sudden victory.

Sitting up slowly, Mason rubbed the back of his head and cleared his throat embarrassed, looking up at Henry, quickly swinging his leg underneath the dancing victor and knocking his feet out from underneath him, sending him tumbling to the floor, his laughter dying instantly while the boys around him only laughed harder.

Andie let out a huff of amusement, laughing only slightly, "Is this all you had planned for the night? If so me and Gemma will just go out again tonight, I had assumed you all had something actually exciting planned," She shook her head, giving each boy a firm glare.

Standing from the floor, Mason moved away Henry who was still laying on the ground and sat back into the love seat sofa, letting out a deep breath. "Admit it Andie, we're always exciting, you're just too uptight to admit it," He laughed, his eyes darting over to mine briefly before returning to Andie's.

"Uptight? Excuse me!" Andie spoke slowly, placing her hands on her hips.

One of the boys that I didn't know the name to, shook his head, "Mason has a point little one," He sent Andie a smile.

Andie shook her head, and laughed, "I swear each and every one of you are going to be sorry that that was said," She threatened, walking further into her apartment and glaring at each boy as she passed them.

"Aw, come on Andie. Mase is just kidding around, same with Oliver," One of the other boys spoke up, reaching out and grabbing her as she tried to pass him, pulling her down onto his lap, wrapping his arms around her waist and firmly holding her there, "You know we love you right?" He continued. Openly rolling her eyes, Andie shoved at the boys chest, wiggling to climb out of his lap, "Oh little one, you know what that does to me," He spoke softly, teasing her as he continued to hold tightly to her.

Lucas held up his hands and covered his ears as the other boys laughed, "Come on Caleb, not while I'm in the room please, that's my sister!" He cried out, shaking his head at his friends talk to his little sister.