part 1 - you're a veela

Today is Draco Malfoy's 17 birthday. Usually, he would wake up with excitement and ran downstairs and found luxury gifts from his family and friends, and usually his parents would hold a big party for him, usually. But this morning he woke up with a terrible pain in his chest. Clenched his fists on his chest, he pressing his chest, hoping the pain would disappeared. He screamed in pain. He had never felt this before. He scream hysterically when the pain is getting worse. He may be dead, he thought.

Lucius and Narcissa rushed into their son room. Narcissa's eyes widened in horror at the sight of her son. She knelt beside the bed and reached for Draco's hand. "Lucius, what should we do?" She asked her husband, sounding panicked. He grimaced in horror as Draco cries increasingly out of control, it was like a demon trying to suck his soul.

Lucius thought for a moment. He tried to think of a way so that the pain is reduced or even better, disappear. Then he remember something, how could he forget something important, it was obvious he was getting old. Several years ago he told one of his closest friend and also a potion professor at Hogwarts, Severus Snape, about Draco's condition as a half-Veela. Kindly, Severus brewing a powerful potion that the pain felt by Draco when he turned into a Veela disappeared. "The Potion, Cissy. Bring the potion here." He command, sound a little panic.

Without needing to be told twice, Narcissa quickly got up and ran toward their room where Lucius save the potion. Within a minute or two, she returned with a vial with purple liquid inside. With a quick movement she uncapped the vial and poured into Draco's mouth. Within a few minutes, he stopped screaming and panting heavily. Lucius and Narcissa breathed with relief.

Draco sat on the bed and stared at his parents dumbfounded. "What was that?" He asked.

"Get ready, and meet us in my study." Lucius ignored his question. Then he left Draco's room. Narcissa smiled softly before leaving the room and followed her husband.

Obeying his father's orders. Draco got up from bed and go to the bathroom. Twenty minutes later he came out and stood facing the mirror. He almost fell backward when he saw himself in the mirror. He looks taller than the last time he remembers, maybe 5" to 6", his chest and shoulders broader, and the muscles in his body toned, he looks so damn hot! Then he idly checking something between his hips, may be its size will grow. He smirked when he saw the size of his manhood grow as well.

Ten minutes later, Draco sitting on a leather armchair in his father's study, looked at his parents with a puzzled look, he asked impatiently. "What exactly was that?"

Narcissa sighed softly, "Draco, what do you know about Veela?"

He raised an eyebrow "Veela are mostly female, there are also the male, but they are rare. The female Veela are beautiful creatures and often tempt human males. The male Veela they are very possessive and jealous creatures just imagine their mates around other males only make them disgusted. Every Veela has a mate, who was chosen by fate. They must claim their mates before they turn 18 or they will die because of loneliness and heartbreak. It was awful, though." He explained calmly. Lucius nodded proudly at his son. "Would you tell me what happened?"

Lucius sipped his tea. "How do you feel now?" He asked dismissively.

Draco sighed annoyed. "Much better." He almost snapped. "Would you tell me what happened? Or I just sit here all day like a goddamn moron? "

Lucius smirked at him. "You're a Veela." He said quickly.

He chocked. "A what?" He wasn't sure what he had just heard.

"You're a Veela, dear." Narcissa answered softly. Draco narrowed his eyes, he almost laughed, but saw serious faces of his parents, he was holding his breath. He couldn't believe that he was a Veela.