part 2- draco'mate

Luna growled softly and stretched before opening her eyes. She was rubbing her eyes and opened it slowly, trying to adjust to the sunlight peeking through the curtains. She rolled over and got up, and then she opened the curtains to let the sun illuminate her tiny room. She smiled a little to herself. She likes the sun, but she liked the moon the most. Even her parents named her after the moon, Luna the moon goddess.

She walked into the bathroom to get a shower before prepare breakfast for herself. She frowned, her father wouldn't be with her for breakfast or lunch or dinner. He went to Namibia. Merlin only knows what he looking for. He set out yesterday afternoon and she had missed him so much. She felt sad and excited at the same time. She was sad because her father wasn't with her. And she is excited because tomorrow she will return to Hogwarts for her sixth year. Finally, she will meet Ginny and Hermione, she missed them very badly. During the summer holidays they never meet and greet each other only through the mail.

Fifteen minutes later, Luna out of the bathroom. She opened the closed and took a white short jumper. She combed her hair and tied it into a messy ponytail. Then she apply a lip balm on her lips. Luna has learned to use make-up, Ginny and Hermione happily to teach her. But she wouldn't use a lot of make-up on her face, maybe just a lip balm or mascara or eyeliner if she wanted to.

Draco walked with rapid pace towards the Lovegood's residence. Luna's house wasn't as big as Malfoy Manor, but she has a beautiful garden with various types of flowers. Luna loves flowers, he knows it. Panting, he wiped beads of sweat from his forehead. He has gone mad and destroy everything around him. He had been in pain for hours. Now he could meet with his mate. Feel the warmth of her body and her softness caresses.

Without thinking, Draco opened the door; it wasn't locked. Do not care about manners, Draco went in without hesitation. He growled in pleasure when he smell her scent. The more steps he took, the stronger her scent. Merlin, she smelled very tempting, he thought.

He stopped when he spotted her