Chapter 1: Welcome to MidTown High

^words written between *these* is what you have written down on your white board^

~Your PoV~

I walked through the halls of the school, looking for my locker number, 333.
When I finally found it, I groaned inwardly, 'great, a bottom locker'. As I entered my combination, I was slammed into the locker door from behind.

"Sorry." A guy whispered.

"Wow Penis Parker! You just slammed that kid into his locker. Nice going dumbass" a guy yelled.

"Stop calling me that!" The Parker boy said, standing up.

When I finally looked at the boy, I saw how cute he was, and it made me angry that these guys were picking on him.

*Leave him alone!*

"Here's a tip kid, of you are going to stand up for someone, maybe you should try SPEAKING!" The main bully said, yelling the last word.

~Peter PoV~

"Maybe you should try SPEAKING!" Flash yelled.

I watched in shock as the kid walked up to Flash, and punched him in the nose, causing it to start pouring blood.
I saw the anger in the boy's eyes, and I pulled him back before he threw a second punch.

"You broke my nose!" Flash said, crying.

The boy pulled his white board out again.

*Don't patronize me. Telling a mute to speak is the same as telling mentally disabled kid to be normal.*
He erased.
*And picking on adorable guys to make yourself feel better about being ugly, is pathetic*

Flash and his gang ran off, not looking back.

"Hey, thanks for standing up for me. No one ever does" I said.

*No problem. I needed a new friend any way. I just moved here. I'm Y/n*
Y/n wrote.

"Well Y/n, looks like you're gonna be seeing a lot of me then. Can I see your Schedule?" I asked.

Y/n handed over his schedule, and blushed when our hands touched.

"We have all of our classes together! Follow me, it's time for math!" I said, taking his hand and leading him to the classroom.