Chapter 2: Getting Caught up

~Your PoV~

It was a long week, and this weekend was going to be even longer, because Peter offered to help me catch up and his house, and he offered for me to spend the night all weekend, so that's what I'm doing.
    I approached the door to the apartment number that he had given me, bag on one shoulder, whiteboard and marker in hand, and I knocked on the door.
There was rustling inside for a bit, until the door was opened to reveal Peter. He smiled at me, and let me inside.

"Aunt May! Y/n is here!" Peter yelled.

A few moments later, a tall, curvaceous woman, with long brown hair, and brown eyes.

"Hi sweetie, I'm May Parker, Peter's aunt. He's told me so much about you!" She said, shaking my hand.

*Hi. I'm Y/n. You are very pretty!*

"He can't speak, so he uses a whiteboard" Peter explained.

"Oh. Okay! You know, I was listening to Peter talk to one of his friends about how much he likes you! He said he thinks you're cu—." Peter cut her off.

"That's enough Aunt May. Thanks. We are gonna go study now." Peter said, grabbing my hand and leading me away.

We entered Peter's bedroom, and I saw a red and blue mask on his dresser, and I went over and out it on.
Peter turned around and looked at me, fear in his eyes.

*What?*

"Can you put that away please?" Peter asked shakily.

*I'm sorry, I didn't mean to.* I wrote, drawing a sad face.

"You don't know what that is?" He asked.

*No. am I supposed to?*

He just shook his head, and sat on his bed, looking through the little "work book" that I brought over.
I sat down across from him, and handed him a piece of gum.
As he went to grab it, our hands touched, and he blushed.

'Hehehe. He does like me, doesn't he?' I asked myself.

I grabbed my board and began writing.

~Peter PoV~

I watched curiously as Y/n wrote something down on his whiteboard.

*Peter, you think I'm cute? And you like me?!*

I just blushed in response.

*YOU DO!!!!*

He "exclaimed"

"Okay fine, you found me out. If you want to leave and never talk to me again, I understand." I said, tears threatening my eyes.

*Well, you like me. Why don't you do something about it?* Y/n wrote.

"What do you want me to do about it?" I asked, a little scared of his response.

*Anything you want to.*

Y/n smiled, and I moved closer to him. As I went In to kiss him, I was interrupted by Aunt May's voice: "BOYS! DINNER IS READY!"

*Oh, so close!* Y/n silently chuckled.

"Shut up!" I said, leaving and going to the dining room.