Chapter 4: Back to Reality

~Your PoV~

"CUT! Alright everybody, that's a wrap, you can all go home now!" The Director yelled.

Tom quickly got up from the hospital bed that he was laying in, and rushed off of the set, leaving me alone by myself.
    I still don't know how I got myself into this situation, or how I got this role. I'm not even an actor. My best friend Kelly entered my name in some sort of raffle, it got picked, and now here I am.
    I sighed and got up, leaving the set, sighing again when I got to my trailer. The role was for Peter Parker's mute love interest, and they decided to make the love interest a guy. I'm not fully mute, because I can talk a little bit, it just hurts to do it.
When I first met Tom, he was so nice to me. He would hang out with me and talk to me for hours, late into the night. But now? Now he always runs off of set when the director calls it a day. He doesn't talk to me anymore either.
He gave me his number when we first started reading the script, and before we started filming, but I've only ever texted him once or twice.
Tom had invited me to go to a party with him a few weeks ago, and it is supposed to be tonight, but I don't really feel like going, so I pulled out my phone and texted him.

Me: Tom I don't really feel like going to that party tonight. So I guess I'll see you on set Monday.

As soon as it sent, I could see that Tom had read it, and was typing. But he didn't send anything.
I sighed once again and started stripping out of my costume, before diving under the covers of the bed in my trailer. Just as I closed my eyes to take a nap, I heard my trailer door fly open, and slam shut, followed by the sound of footsteps coming towards my bed. So I opened my eyes.

"Y/n, is everything okay? I got your message." Tom said in a panicky voice.

I sighed and picked up my phone, and began typing.

Me: Tom, why are you like this?"

"Like what?" He asked.

Me: well, you always run away from me when we are done filming, and then you leave ASAP. But now you are all concerned about me not wanting to go to a party. Bursting in here like a Hurricane.

"Y/n, there's something that I need to tell you. But how about you come over to my place first." Tom asked, extending his hand.

'Great, he wants to murder me in the comfort of his own home.' I thought to myself before taking his hand.