🐶twelve🐶

It wasn't the first time that Jimin had called you by your name, but this certainly the first time that he said it in such an intimidating way.

It was sultry.

Not the usual sweet and charming demeanor that he had, when you looked up, you saw the dark glint that was in his eyes. It wasn't a timid smile on his face.

But you dismissed it.

'Maybe I'm just overthinking things.' You thought to yourself before answering Jimin.

"Yes, Jimin?" You smiled sweetly at him. Trying to appear unaffected by the way he looked and sounded earlier.

You noticed the other sniffing the air ever so subtly, you swallowed the lump in your throat and realized that it was probably the dogs and the other humans that you came in contact with earlier.

Before anything else could happen, you called out to Namjoon who was being clung to by Jin.

"Joonie! Thank you for allowing Jimin to stay over," You said with a bright smile on your face, he managed to steal a glance at you and nodded before being dragged away by the older boy. You chuckled at how sweet Jin was being towards Namjoon.

Not noticing the dark gaze that Jimin shot you.

"Why do you call Namjoon hyung that?" You cocked an eyebrow after shutting the car door and grabbing your belongings, walking inside the house with Jimin trailing behind you.

"What do you mean?" You asked, unlocking the door to be welcomed into your house for the previous years.

You wanted nothing more but to change into your pajamas and chill on the couch for the rest of the night.

"You gave him a nickname," His words had caught you off guard causing you to look at him. "Not just him, but Jungkook too, and maybe your other friends too." The pout on his face was just too much for you to handle. You resisted the urge to pinch his cheeks.

"It's a normal thing for me, Chim," You said, "I gave you a nickname too, Jiminie." He pursed his lips in thought and you turned away figuring that whatever was bothering him had been resolved.

"But I don't feel special," he said. You spun around and blinked, you began to take note of the sad look on his face as he said those words.

You walked over to him and tiptoed to cup his face in your hands. Using your thumbs, you smoothed the frown on his face, bringing the side of his lips upwards.

"Oh, Jimin," you began as you gazed into his warm brown eyes, "Just because I give them nicknames it doesn't make you any less special." You tried your best to explain to him. "Even if they also have nicknames, to me, you're the most special do- ehr, person in my life right now." His eyes lit up a bit at his words before his gaze drooped again.

His eyes were narrow as his lips slightly parted while looking at you, your eyes widened in shock at the way he was looking at you.

"I believe you, (Y/N)," his voice was an octave lower as your grip on his face began to loosen, he took his own hands and clasped yours. "But don't forget that you're mine."

'What the hell happened at Namjoon's house?' You found yourself thinking to yourself as you pulled away from him. You gave him a sheepish smile not really sure how to react to his advances.

"Are you feeling better now?" You awkwardly asked him and thankfully, the other snapped back to his usual state. The fearsome look in his eyes replaced by gentle ones which provided you with relief.

"I am." He timidly smiled and you sighed softly, you weren't sure what was getting into him. But you had a strong gut feeling that the way he was acting isn't going to be a good thing.