?twenty eight?

The pen shakes in your hand.

The contract had stated that you'll be working until said otherwise and you'll be prohibited from going to shows or even handling or training dogs.

You will comply with every order given to you.

"This is for Jimin." You encourage yourself and just as the pen was about to touch the paper, your phone loudly blared.

"I have to take this," It was from Jungkook, despite you ignoring him earlier, you felt that this was something important.

And you also didn't want to sign the contract.

"Why don't you si-" Your father suggested but you had already accepted the call and put the phone against your ear.

"Hello?"

"(Y/N)? Where are you? I have Jimin with me." You gasp loudly, you could hardly believe his words.

"You do?!"

"(Y/N), we do not have all day." Your father was growing impatient. But you raised a hand to quiet him.

"Yes, where are you? There's something that you need to know." A smile began to creep on your face as you found yourself putting the pen down. 

"I'm at Haweey." You tell him, he cursed causing you to worry. "What's wrong?"

"Perfect, but don't agree to anything there, (Y/N)!" His words had only confused you.

"Huh?" Your eyebrows furrowed in confusion, "Why?"

"This was all your fa-"

Before you could hear what he had to say, your phone gets grabbed and smashed to the ground. Your eyes widen in surprise seeing your dad ragingly mad.

"What the hell?" You found yourself saying, backing away from him as he attempted to intimidate you. Shoving

"Sign the damned contract!" Even if you knew that he was being plastic, you were still shocked at the sudden change of behaviour.

"No!" You refuse, then Jungkook's unfinished words began to sink in, "Did you... Did you know anything about this?" You saw the panic flash in his eyes as he tried to straighten himself.

"What are you talking about, (Y/N)." You grit your teeth, you finally understood everything. You found yourself stomping towards him and he backed away.

"This was all your doing, wasn't it?" You accused him.

"Of course not, it-"

The door slides open, to reveal Jungkook, Jimin, the rest of the gang. Both your attention is diverted to them and Jungkook throws Sehun on the floor.

"Spill." He only says, you ignore your father and run towards Jimin.

"Jimin!" You rush over to Jimin and embrace him, he winces, "Shit, you're wounded." You pull away instantly, taking in how badly wounded he currently was.

"I'm okay, Noona." He says sweetly, "I think that you have to hear what Sehun has to say."

All eyes turned to Sehun who was being glared at by your dad. Sehun looked between Jungkook and your father, eventually, he spoke up.

"It... It was Mr. (L/N)'s plan to originally convince you to go back home by ruining his impression. But you didn't believe him."

"Everything, Sehun," Jungkook glares. "Unless you want all these juicy texts to be presented at the Kennel Club board meeting by tomorrow." Sehun pales at Jungkook's words and he continued to explain.