Chapter T w o

Tzuyu's POV 

I'm glad today because i spend my time with my new friends and also with my unnies.

Aigooo, but you know what? i feel strange when i looked at sana unnie. My heart beats so fast but  i don't make it obvious, so i am trying hard to looked cool. While others are busy chit-chatting, i was surprised that sana unnie talked to me. She's beside me Btw ^_^

Sana: Tzuyu, right? You're so cute! Can we take a selfie? 

Tzuyu: Su-sure unnie 

*While Sana and Tzuyu are taking photo, dahyun suddenly reacts

Dahyun: Ohhhh, SaTzu?

Jihyo: What? What is SatZu dahyun-ah?

Nayeon: *Cough* Sana and Tzuyu equals SaTzu *cough*

Mina and Momo: Ehhh? HAHAHAHAHAHA aigoooo

Jeongyeon: Yahhh! maybe we should go home now. We'll see each other tomorrow! Are you guys free for tomorrow?

Mina and Sana: Yes unnie

Dahyun and chae: We're free for tomorrow

While jihyo, me and momo refused to go tomorrow because of some important reason.

Chaeyoung's POV

Just got home and i lay down in my bed. I close my eyes and suddenly i feel strange when i saw mina's face and i open my eyes quickly. 'Wae???' i asked to myself. I found my self smiling while looking at the roof thinking about mina. My heart is beating faster and faster and faster. 'No way chaeyoung-a!' I took a shower and play my Piano. While i am singing "Melting" by: TWICE my phone suddenly vibrates and the text from unknown number appears on my screen.

[[Unknown Number]] 

Hi Chaeyoung-ah :) This is Mina.. remember? Jeongyeon unnie gave me your phone number because jeongyeon unnie and nayeon unnie cannot go with us tomorrow because they forgot that it's jeongyeon unnie's grandma's birthday tomorrow. So, i think that only me, sana, dahyun and you will have a bond tomorrow. Is it okay? :)

'How could i forgot about you when i think of you since i got home?' 'aigoooo what am i talking about? stop chaeyoung-ah'

I replied

[[Me]]

Hello Mina-ya ^^ Ofcourse i remember you. Well, it's gonna be fine :) i understand. So, see ya for tomorrow? Nice to meet you again mina pengu :)

[[MinaPengu<3]]

Eh? Pengu?

I don't reply on her text anymore because i already fell asleep. Now, i just woke up and i read her text message. I only ignore it. Well well well it's already 10am and i have to get ready myself because dahyun told me that we will gather each other in the ONCE cafe at 11am. I took a shower and eat.

Mina's POV

Since yesterday, i keep thinking on the word "PENGU" that chaeyoung sends to me. Anyways, readers i have something to tell you. Sana unnie just reveal on me when i was eating my breakfast that she thinks she likes tzuyu. I'm so used with sana unnie's Sanake move because she told me about her crushes for almost a thousand times. So, why would i be surprised, right? 

Sana: Mina-ya, after all of the thousands of girl crushes i have... do you already find a special someone?

Mina: Why did you asked me out of the blue? I'm still waiting if who really deserves me. After i broked up with bambam i cannot find someone that suits to me.

Sana: hmmm, you know what? Yesterday, i can sense something. But for now, i'm going to keep it until you'll be the one who discovers it.

What is sana unnie talking about?

Mina: Unnie, let's go since it was already 10:20am

Dahyun's POV

Now i texted chaeyoung that i am already here in the ONCE cafe. She immediately come here and we have a small convo yet, so meaningful. 

Chae: Hi dahyun! :)

Dahyun: Hey chaeyoung! Why did you look so pretty today? I can smell something fishy too ;)

Chae: Yah!! Dahyun-ah! stop acting like you're not having a crush on momo :P

Dahyun: Shut up your mouth chaeyoung-ah. They're coming.

When i told chaeyoung that mina and sana was about to enter the Cafe, she become silent. Aigo, chaeyoung-ah you're so obvious Hahaha!

Mina and Sana: Annyeong haseyo :)

Chaeng and dahyun: Ohh, annyeong haseyo! 

Sana: Take a sit beside chaeyoung, mina-ya ;)

Dahyun: *cough*

We decided to go to the theme park. When we are already there, chaeng pointed the ferris wheel and then we all agree to ride it even though mina is afraid of it.

No one's POV

Sana: Ohyo ohyo ohyo, since the seats are only for two people, i'll go with dahyun.

Mina: Okay, chaengchaeng, come here

Chaeng: [[Only smiles at mina]] ' Chaengchaeng? aigo, don't make me blush mina-ya, if i'm gonna fall inlove with you it's gonna be your fault' chaeng talking to herself

Mina: eh? what did you say chaengie?

Chaeng: Nothing Pengu...

Mina: Pengu????

They just all laughed.

They are already riding the ferris wheel. Sana and dahyun are enjoying the view while Chaeyoung are laughing at mina's reaction because mina is afraid of heights. Mina cling his hands on chaeyoung and it made chaeyoung to blush.

Mina: I'm the one who is afraid but why are you blushing chaeng?

Chae: Nothing mina-ya, i am also a little bit afraid.

Sana and Dahyun saw Chaeng and mina who looks sweet because of mina's hand clinging to chaeng and chaeng is blushing.

Sana: I must took a photo of them.

Dahyun: What if i dance my eagle dance her in the ferris wheel?

Sana: Yahhh!!! Look at them! They're hugging. Aigooo! WOOOOOOOOOH!

Sana screams so hard and dahyun also does.

Mina hugged chaeyoung because it is getting higher and higher and she feel a pain in her stomach so they hugged each other while sana and dahyun keep teasing the both of them and sana keep taking a pictures.

Mina: Aigo, finally!! I won't ride a ferris wheel again! I swear!

Sana: Oh, no no no mina-ya. Ride aferries wheel again just make sure that you're with chaeng ;)

Dahyun: AYIEEEEEEEEEEEE *with matching eagle dance*

Chaeyoung: Yahh! What are you guys talking about?

Sana: Nothing chaeng-ah. Let's eat!

to be continued...