b o n u s

AHHHHH IM SO HAPPY!!!

omg I never thought I'd say this but...

HAPPY 1K ON SEESAW!!
I LOVE YOUU!! Y'ALL ARE THE BEST!!

okay, so without further ado, I give you the bonus chapter!!

• • •

"Appa. I don't wanna go!" A small child whispered harshly standing behind his dad in fear. He was no more than five years in age.

"There's nothing to be afraid of. Now go inside. Your teacher is waiting for you."

A hard shove of his father's hand and the boy was off, stumbling towards the entrance of the kindergarten classroom located in a small secluded building. Thankfully, it was tucked away from all the older elementary kids. The boy could barely stomach being with kids his age- he didn't know what he'd do if he had to be around the intimidating older kids too.

The child was now inching forward- wide curious eyes darting from his father to the decorated door as if it would swallow him whole. The father nodded in encouragement. But his arms were crossed, unyielding. The boy would not be receiving any more help.
So much for a family. The boy was learning at even that age not to put too much faith in anyone other than himself.

Just when he'd mustered the courage to touch the doorknob, a sweet-faced lady pushed the door open startling him. "Oh! You must be our new student, Min Yoongi. Come on in! I promise this place is all fun!"

"F-fun?" Yoongi stuttered playing with the hem of his uniform nervously. His voice sounded funny to him- high pitched and shaky.

The door was ajar giving him a perfect view of the booger-ridden kids inside. He shuddered just thinking of being near them. "Yes fun!" She glanced at Yoongi's father giving him a small wave just before grasping the boy's small hand.

"Now follow me."

Before Yoongi could protest, she was already pulling him inside just before the door shut behind them with a loud click.