Prologue

Hi readers... Ur Phanikiran.. Came with a General Fiction... Hope u will like it and give support to me like u r giving to my Fanfictions...
Plz give feedback... Nd support 🙏
Plz ignore the mistakes nd understand the content.. 😍
The road is getting wet due to heavy rain that started in sudden.. Its looks like it started as its going to witness some unexpected incident... The darkness covered the street due to power cut... The street is one of the parts of a mixture community which contains middle, upper middle class nd high class families...
BCZ of the unexpected repair that raised in the community generators... The total community is surviving in the darkness from nearly 3 hours....
The streets r very silent as no one came out from the houses due to the sudden change in the climate...
In such a scary nd dangerous climate...
The doors of a Upper middle class was opened... The next second a woman of 33 years of age was thrown out along with a girl of 8 years....
The woman was very weak nd of a 9 th month pregnant...she fell on the path that leads to the gate... The girl also fell beside her...
Slowly the girl got up and giving her hand to the woman... Helped her to stand.... They both looked at the entrance... At the same time a bag.. Flew in the air..came nd fell near their feet...
The man looking at the woman...
Man: from now onwards there is nothing between us... All these years I heard all ur words nd compromised but I can't spare it any more.. I lost my patience... U know I don't like girl child... But at first I accepted your words but every time I can't.. Just get last... Said he closed the doors on their faces.... The woman holding her daughter's hand, with confidence in her each nd every step she slowly moved out nd disappeared in the darkness in that heavy rain...
Thank you for reading...
Expecting ur positive feedback..
Will meet you all with the first one... 😍
Till then stay tuned to read... Bye bye take care... 😍