# 2

Hello all....thank you very much who r supporting my General Fiction which revolves around a girls life....

I know I didn't give any character sketch of the leads......but u will come to know wts their character through the 3 rd person or from the fb incidents...

Here is the next one....hope u will like it.....

Plz ignore mistakes....plz.....

Don't forget to give feedback....thank you all once again....

Hearing Krishna's voice...Radhika's face covered with a beautiful smile who laid on the bed....she is Mrs. Radhika , wife of Ravindar Agarwal....who is suffering with nervous problem which was effected her after she gave birth to Nita....she cant sit much time like others.....

When they all go out ...she stays in her room....after their return any one of the family members takes her out from the room nd spend the time with her....once any of the family member comes home...they takes her care apart from her 24/7 nursing attendant....

The family is her strength...mostly KV is her backbone...

"why are u smiling Maam..."asked the nursing maid Asha who came newly to look after her needs....

"nothing...now your boss will come..."....she said...

Asha didn't understand...

Few minutes passed ....

Ravindar entered inside the room.....she sighed Asha to leave...the attendant went out in confusion as if she left who will make her ready....

Radhika looked at Ravinder (R&R)...

He came near her nd placing a kiss on her forehead...

"I am sorry dear" he asked apology....

She smiled....

"if my daughter excuses you then I will " ...she said...

"pls dear if you say like this....she wont excuse me ...plz"...he pleaded.....

She very softly smiled...he knows the meaning of that smile....

"thank you dear" said he lifted her nd took her to wash room...

Usually every day before he leave to office nd after coming from offce...he will become her attendant....he do it whole heartedly nd with love...

Behind this happiness of the couple KV is there...

Yes KV ...always an angel to them....

When Radhika had fallen sick nd became almost bed ridden...the relatives of Ravinder who are greedy towards his property...they tried to spoil his brain nd make him accept for second marriage ....at that moment ...knowing it nd seeing Radhika's condition....KV confronted Ravinder....

With her confrontation he realized his mistakes....every day they remember that day.....

Flash back:

When KV asked him ...at that time her age is just 13 years...

KV: why you want to remarry when your wife is there...she had fallen sick becz of you ...if she didn't accept your wish for second child ...may be she stay strong nd healthy nd prove herself as a successful business woman....why she accepted his wish even after she knew her health condition which will become worse if she conceive one more time ....still you don't know about it ask your family dr nd take your own decision....she hid this matter from you bcz she felt your happiness is hers....aadmi joot bolsakthe ho Mr.Agarwal lekin medical reports nahina" said she left from there....