# 3

hi all .....sorry for the late update....plz excuse me....

here is the next one....

next will come soon....

plz ignore the mistakes...humble request....

dont forget to give feedback...

thank you nd bye.....

                                                                                  ************

After completing lunch....they all sat in the play area nd played some indoor games like chess, carrom board etc.....in the evening after taking some snacks nd coffee ...they went to shuttle court....Radhika became umpire ....Karan nd Krishna became one team nd Ravinder nd Nita became a team...they played 1 game nd KK won it...later Krishna sait to stop it...

Nita pleaded her for one more game but Krishna didnt....

"no Nita...bahut samay hui...its rest time to maa...so u all continue ur play..."said she took Radhika nd went to the room...

Asha came there to help her but Krishna denied ....

"i usually get only Sunday to do Maa's work..so dont try to take this opportunity from me...if u feel bore...then go nd play with Nita or do wt u like to do...okay ...go"...she said with a smile...

hearing it...Asha was amazed nd went out from the room....

until Ravinder came ...Krishna sat beside her in the chair by reading a book....

After 1 1/2 hour Ravinder came nd told her to get fresh up...Krishna left to get fresh up handovering Radhika's resposibility to him...

after getting fresh she came to kitchen to prepare dinner...but seeing Asha there she was surprised nd asked the same to Asha....

"Maam...aapne kahithi do wt u like to spend your leisure time...i like cooking so...i felt i will prepare dinner tou all"...she said...

Krishna smiled..."okay carry on...need any help" she asked...

"no Maam ...thanks...almost completed...just making ready the dining left..."she said...

"okay ..as ur wish"....said she went to hall...

just came Radhika nd Ravinder...a few seconds later Nita nd Karan joined with them...

"wts today's dinner special di"...asked Nita...

"todays Asha's dinner special"....Krishna said....

"Asha!?"....they all at a timesaid...

"cooking is her hobby...lets taste it for a change"...she said...

"Asha di...is cooking over"...Nita asked in loud...

"just 10 minutes ...will serve"...seh said...

"call Meera Bai while u are coming"...Krishna said...

After got fresh up....Asha came nd arranged dishes on dining....called all

seeing the dining nd the arrangement of dishes....Nita said looking at the dishes....

"Asha Di...muhse paani aarahahai ...its looking so yumme"...

they all sat....Asha served...

"tumbhi baito" said Radhika..

"i will eat later plz Maam..." she requested.

they all started eating ...Asha is waiting to hear thier opinion about the dishes in tension....